ANYTHING GOES – ANY CRAFT BRAND – EVERY CRAFTER WELCOME - WORLDWIDE
Cards • Papercraft • Scrapbooking • Mixed Media • Digital or Physical Crafting
Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...this challenge is open to any crafter, anywhere in the world.
You do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter - all entries are welcome!
This challenge is Monthly - giving you a whole month to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 1 month.
Ready to get creative? We love seeing what you make, so this challenge is all about having fun, getting crafty and sharing your handmade projects with our lovely community. Whether you’re brand new to crafting or a long-time card maker, everyone is welcome — and because one of our prizes is chosen at random, everyone has a fair chance to win 🎉
You can enter any handmade project, in any style, using any theme — as long as it’s made by you. Cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, tags… we want to see it all!
Even better? You can enter up to four times each month with four different projects, so don’t hold back!
🏆 Prize 1 – Random Winner
One lucky entry will be selected at random to win a $20 Polkadoodles store credit. Spend it on anything you like — yes, even physical products!
🏆 Prize 2 – Design Team Picks
Our team will also choose their top two favourite entries from across the four weeks.Each of these winners will receive a $10 Polkadoodles store credit.• (If you are outside the UK you will still need to pay any shipping/customs fees if you use your voucher on physical products)
That’s $40 in prizes every single month — just for doing what you love 💖••• ••• •••
This blog challenge is sponsored by Polkadoodles Crafts
So let's see what the team have made for you this week!
Liz - Today I'm sharing an MDF project I made using the brand new Merry & Bright Wonky House MDF kit which is part of the newest Snow & Sparkles Christmas release which launched this week on Hobbymaker TV. This kit is fab! There are so many pieces and it's really versatile, you can either use it as a decoration or make it into a journal cover or add all the pieces to other things like cards and signs. I loved making this, it's just my style - wonky LOL!
One lucky entry will be selected at random to win a $20 Polkadoodles store credit. Spend it on anything you like — yes, even physical products!
🏆 Prize 2 – Design Team Picks
Our team will also choose their top two favourite entries from across the four weeks.
That’s $40 in prizes every single month — just for doing what you love 💖
••• ••• •••
This blog challenge is sponsored by Polkadoodles Crafts
So let's see what the team have made for you this week!
Liz - Today I'm sharing an MDF project I made using the brand new Merry & Bright Wonky House MDF kit which is part of the newest Snow & Sparkles Christmas release which launched this week on Hobbymaker TV. This kit is fab! There are so many pieces and it's really versatile, you can either use it as a decoration or make it into a journal cover or add all the pieces to other things like cards and signs. I loved making this, it's just my style - wonky LOL!
Nelly - It’s Saturday craftaday! This week I have made another Halloween card! The background design paper is from a Polkadoodles Autumn digital paper bundle and has some delicious autumnal/halloween papers that you can just print and go! The Manny monster digi came pre coloured which helps with those fast cards and glued some googly eyes for a softer character lol! the pumpkin and bats are from a stamp/die set called Happy Howloween and you can find the items below! Have a happy craft day!
Renske - Hello everyone! For this autumn card, I used the Polkadoodles Apple Barrel Autumn Fall Fox digital stamp as the main focal point. I coloured Freddy and his apple barrel with my Ohuhu alcohol markers. To create a fun falling-leaves effect, I cropped the oak and oval leaves from the same digital stamp, printed them in different sizes and coloured them to match the original image. I created the warm background by blending Distress Inks onto white cardstock. To finish the card I used the “Oh happy day” sentiment from the Polkadoodles Gnome Men Sentiments set. I added the leaves at different heights with foam tape to give the card extra dimension and a playful autumn feel. Hope you like it. Happy Crafting.
My blog: https://renskewishesyou.com
My Instagram: @renske.wishes.you
Facebook: Renske.wishes.you
Pinterest: Renske.wishes.you
Blog - https://rpshutterbug.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/rp_shutterbug/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@rp_shutterbug
Enrica - Hi crafty friends! I don't know about you, but after a scorching summer like the one that just ended, I really can't wait for autumn to arrive. I love the warm colors and the crisp morning air—though I’m a little less fond of raking up the leaves in the garden! For this week’s card, I colored the stunning Autumn Market Stall scene using Copic markers. Did I stop there? Absolutely not, the Hello Autumn collection has so many wonderful images that I also added the adorable Cute Bear & Mouse in a Pumpkin Car digi too. Big hugs, Enrica x
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge
We will be back next week with more inspiration with the Design Team!
Renske - Hello everyone! For this autumn card, I used the Polkadoodles Apple Barrel Autumn Fall Fox digital stamp as the main focal point. I coloured Freddy and his apple barrel with my Ohuhu alcohol markers. To create a fun falling-leaves effect, I cropped the oak and oval leaves from the same digital stamp, printed them in different sizes and coloured them to match the original image. I created the warm background by blending Distress Inks onto white cardstock. To finish the card I used the “Oh happy day” sentiment from the Polkadoodles Gnome Men Sentiments set. I added the leaves at different heights with foam tape to give the card extra dimension and a playful autumn feel. Hope you like it. Happy Crafting.
My blog: https://renskewishesyou.com
My Instagram: @renske.wishes.you
Facebook: Renske.wishes.you
Pinterest: Renske.wishes.you
Liz - I'm here again! I made this classic Noel card for Christmas, created with the awesome Noel text die sets from the Sparkling Christmas collection. It comes with two separate dies for you, so you can create a border around in a different colour or cardstock as I have done here. I used gold Mirri card for the outer die with a mat red in the smaller dies and also used the Gold Mirri for the delicate Ivy leaves and red for the berries which are from the Winter Botanical Bits dies.
Revati - Fall crafting is in full swing, and today I’m sharing a cozy, spooky card featuring the adorable Pumpkin Autumn Fall Fox digi stamp as my star focal point! I printed the cute critter onto white cardstock, brought him to life with vibrant blending using my Ohuhu alcohol markers, and carefully fussy cut him out with scissors. For the background, I paired patterned paper from the Halloween/Autumn digi Paper pack—featuring a sweet orange polka dot print—and digitally printed the Happy Halloween sentiment straight from the Halloween Trick or Treat digi set directly onto it. To wrap everything together with a festive finish, I popped my fox onto the card and scattered a mix of black and orange sequins around him for the perfect touch of Halloween sparkle!
I Would love it if you could follow me on social media:Blog - https://rpshutterbug.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/rp_shutterbug/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@rp_shutterbug
Enrica - Hi crafty friends! I don't know about you, but after a scorching summer like the one that just ended, I really can't wait for autumn to arrive. I love the warm colors and the crisp morning air—though I’m a little less fond of raking up the leaves in the garden! For this week’s card, I colored the stunning Autumn Market Stall scene using Copic markers. Did I stop there? Absolutely not, the Hello Autumn collection has so many wonderful images that I also added the adorable Cute Bear & Mouse in a Pumpkin Car digi too. Big hugs, Enrica x
Thanks so much to the design team for their gorgeous inspiration this week - wow!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge
We will be back next week with more inspiration with the Design Team!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!