Saturday, 25 July 2026

Challenge 7 wk 5 - Craft, Card Making, scrapbooking challenge - Anything Goes

 Welcome to our Craft & Card Making Challenge!

Ready to get creative? This month’s challenge theme is anything goes, and you’ve got a full four weeks to play along!
We love seeing what you make, so this challenge is all about having fun, getting crafty and sharing your handmade projects with our lovely community. Whether you’re brand new to crafting or a long-time card maker, everyone is welcome — and because one of our prizes is chosen at random, everyone has a fair chance to win 🎉

You can enter any handmade project, in any style, using any theme — as long as it’s made by you. Cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, tags… we want to see it all!

Even better? You can enter up to four times each month with four different projects, so don’t hold back!

🏆 Prize 1 – Random Winner
One lucky entry will be selected at random to win a $20 Polkadoodles store credit. Spend it on anything you like — yes, even physical products!
🏆 Prize 2 – Design Team Picks
Our team will also choose their top two favourite entries from across the four weeks.

Each of these winners will receive a $10 Polkadoodles store credit.
That’s $40 in prizes every single month — just for doing what you love 💖
This blog challenge is sponsored by Polkadoodles Crafts - check out the store and take a peek at the
LATEST POLKADOODLES RELEASES!


So let's see what the team have made to inspire us this week!

Julie - To create this sweet little card, I started with a standard 4¼" x 5½" card base. Using a large arch die, I cut the shape of the card, making sure the die extended slightly beyond the folded edge so the fold remained intact. This creates a fun side-folding arch-shaped card. I then used the next smaller arch die to cut a coordinating panel from the Winnie Fruit Punch pattern paper collection and adhered it to the card front. For the focal images, I chose Bella Bee, along with a beehive and bees from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection. After printing the digital images, I colored everything with Copic Markers before fussy cutting the pieces. I attached some elements directly to the card while popping others up with foam tape to add depth and dimension. As a finishing touch, I added a little glitter pen to the bee wings for a subtle sparkle.
Please follow me on socials so I can follow you back: My My Blog, My Instagram, My Facebook

Maria - Let me tell you, I grabbed the wonderful Birthday Fun craft papers to make one cheerful birthday card… and I just couldn’t stop! From a single sheet of designer paper, an entire set of birthday cards came to life – I’ve created a fabulous One Sheet Wonder! Every card shares the same cohesive look, yet each one is totally unique and different from the rest. Stay tuned to see exactly how each of the four designs turned out!
Here’s the first one in the collection:
I used the rainbow, butterfly, and sweet little mouse from the Grow On You stamp set. The background was created with the Starburst stencil and Papers from the Birthday Fun pack, and the lovely sentiment comes straight from the Birthday Celebrations stamps set.
Here´s my social media - follow me and I'll follow you back too!:
https://www.instagram.com/stempelmariele?igsh=bzg1emRobmxsMWdp
https://www.facebook.com/share/16DYyAdSg1/
https://youtube.com/@stempelmariele?si=_HBi7-VDId3ZULNK

Ana - Hi Crafty Friends! For this week’s Digi Choosday Design Team project, I created these fun and colorful Glitter Shaker Bookmarks perfect for the back-to-school DT theme!
I used the adorable Cute Boy and Cute Girl Students digi stamps from Polkadoodles and colored them using Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.To make these bookmarks, I created transparent plastic pouches using my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool, inserted the colored digi images, added shaker bits, then sealed everything together to create fun interactive bookmarks. After that, I put cute, polka dot ribbons for an extra cuteness!For the full list of materials and step-by-step instructions, be sure to check out my blog: https://mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com/2026/07/digi-choosday-project-back-to-school.html
You can also follow me on my crafty adventures here:
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Blog: mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com

Nelly - Are you a cat person? ….personally I'm allergic to cats but I absolutely adore them, so making a lovely cat card is somewhat comforting! This weeks team challenge was to create a shape down one edge, this card is a tri fold with a teardrop front panel, this was perfect to hold the fuzzy puff cat birthday image - he's called Jasper! He’s so adorable, right? I kept the colours a soft brown palette and used papers from the Great Outdoors Paper pack which also has cats and dogs in there - and i think it suits this card perfectly. The sentiments are stamped from the Super Sentiments clear stamps - it's a must have stamp for your stash! Hope you like it too! 

🌟 Gorgeous Inspiration, big thanks to the team!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge
We will be back next week with more inspiration with the Design Team!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!