Saturday 8 October 2022

Wk 41 Card making & craft challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------



So let's get to today's inspiration... Christmas crafting season is well and truly under way now, so this week the team were asked to create something Christmassy using a Snowman - let's see what they made for us!

Nunzia: for my card I decided to color this pretty Barista with coffee and cake with pencils. Than I printed several branches of Blooms 4 flower-bundle and coloured them with autumn shades. Finally I added two sentiments taken from Coffee Tea and cake greetings and from Winnie daisy greetings quotes bundles, directly printed on two Pretty Winnie daisy papers strips. The paper background comes from the same bundle. 

PamThis week it’s all about Friendship here on the Design Team.  I selected two of the Honeypie little girls and have merged them into one card. On the left is 'Sweet Heart Balloon' and on the right is 'Love Heart'.  I’ve added pre-colored flowers from the Magic Garden Soup package and made a sweet easel card using papers from Splashing Around Craft Papers.

Merja - On my card I used an adorable Gnometastic Bluebells image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I cut it with Posydoodles Ovals die and text with Posydoodles Circles die. The background paper is from Soft and Scrumptious paper pack and I added some green Distress Ink to the edges. I did the same with image and text die cuts and also the frames I cut for them. Lastly I added a bow and a few acrylic diamonds.

Ana: I wanted to make a card for my best friend in an autumn style. I used a digital stamp Missed You - Winnie and I colored it with alcohol markers. I made the background of the card using Graduated Stripe Craft Stencil and three colors of Distress inks. 

RachaelThere's no friends like snow friends, and these adorable little critters are found in a stamp set called snowball kisses.  I made this scene card with some ink blending, copic colouring and some fussy cutting to create this lovely wintery card. 

Kim SimpsonThis week’s theme is Friendship, so I decided to create a tag using multiple elements from the beautiful Magic Garden Soup Digital Collection.  I am not super experienced with mixed media, so I just tried to go with what I thought looked good.  I started with one of the tags from the collection and I inked up all the edges using Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I had printed and cut out a variety of different elements and I inked them up and arranged them until I was pleased.  Once I was finished, I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added some ribbons. This was a relatively easy, but beautiful project to put together, and it sure was fun!  

GabyToday I made a friendship card using Blooms 6 - Poppy Flower Bundle digital stamps and a beautiful sentiment. You can find it as Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments.  


What an amazing array of inspirational projects again to help inspire you this week! Huge thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 39
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK41001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 15/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK41123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 15/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge

Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!