Saturday 13 August 2022

Wk 33 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

 Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...



So let's get to today's inspiration... this week the team were asked to create something with an Autumn/Fall theme - let's see what they made for us!...


Merja - I wanted to make a simple and cute Halloween card. Firstly I made the background - I stamped some ghosts from Scary Boo stamp set using embossing ink and bats from Grab Your Broomstick stamp set with black ink. Then I stamped more ghosts to white card board, cut them with Scary Boo Matchables die set and taped them to the background with foam tape. Lastly I stamped and heat embossed the trick or treat text (from Scary Boo stamp set) and taped it to the background.

Pam ~ Today I'm sharing Pandora the Halloween Witch who's looking for the way to the Halloween Candy through the foggy Dusty Concord Distressed Oxides. The full moon made with Squeezed Lemonade oxides is leading the way to the Haunted House.  I've colored Pandora with Copic markers and added a black liner to the completed before the wide eyed spider border paper from the Autumn Paper Heaven 2 paper pack. These layers were then mounted on the 6" x 7" black card base to complete this card design.

Nunzia: for my today card I invented a new fairy tale character. I composed it with Willa Witch  giving her a pair of wings hiding behind her a butterfly from Blooms butterfly bundle. The background is made swiping distress oxides on a white paper and the sentiment comes from Quotes-winnie-special-moments...

Rachael I just love these cute monsters!  this little guy is called little monsters - fuzzpea and he is just adorable!  He was crying out to be coloured in Green but I thought that a bit too obvious, so went for zingy red instead so he really pops off the page.  I know a few little monsters who would love this card!

Kim SimpsonHey Pumpkin!  I love making Halloween cards, so this week’s challenge is right up my alley!  I love the Boo Cute collection, so I decided to create a card using the adorable Pumpkin Boo Girl Pre-colored digital stamp.  I paired her with lots of layers using some of the coordinating digital papers from the collection and the result is this adorable card that is ready to send!   

GabyI used this cute little monster for my first Halloween card! You can find this adorable digital stamp as Monster Boo Halloween in the store. For background I used distress ink and colored the stamp with pencils. 

Gabrielle  The ‘Foraging Mushrooms’ digi stamp is perfect for home décor and I chose to make a mixed media plaque to hang in a pantry, shed or kitchen.  I painted the plaque with a light layer of white gesso & chalk acrylic.  I then used the Polkadoodles ‘Tweet Branches’ stencil with ‘Crushed Olive’ Distress Ink.  I added a green embossing powder to the edges and to create the illusion of grass. I coloured the main image using Promarkers and used a sentiment and the pre-coloured mushrooms  from the ‘Magic Garden Soup’ collection along with the bees from the ‘Winnie Sunshine Delights’ embellishments collection as they all work so well together.  

Ariadna - I used these great digital stamps for my card - I love to make them look mixed media by sketching over the lines and adding my own doodles. Hope you like it! I used Frankenstion and the elements from 

Great Autumn projects to help inspire you this week! Big thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 31

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK33001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 19/8/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...



TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK33123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 19/8/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!