Friday 3 December 2021

Card making & crafting challenge - Wk 49 Anything Goes

It's Friday and that means it's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1
digital stamp download.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.
Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

Check out our latest releases in the store including this BRAND NEW digital release today!...


---------------------------------------------
We are thrilled to welcome Caroline & Lynnette to the team this week - make sure you follow their wonderful blogs along with all the rest of the team! 

So let's see what the Design Team have made for you this week!...we asked them to create something Christmassy and ALL WHITE with 1 colour accent...

  Merja - On my card I used these beautiful papers from Winnie White Christmas bundle. I did the frame around the center paper with Posydoodles Squares dies and taped it with foam tape on the card. Then I added poinsettia made from foamiran with Poinsettia Lace dies, and a few pearls. Quite simple but beautiful - at least on my own opinion 😊

Pam:  For today's All White with One Color challenge, I selected Snowmen Hugs from the Too Cute Collection. I started with stenciling a snowfall background using Copic B60 and Stickles 'Diamonds'.  I added a couple of rows of die cut trees and wavy hills from my stash. Then I added the Copic coloured pair of snowmen and added more Stickles Diamonds' to the girl's hat and 'Cool Mint' to the background trees.  The card was completed with the iridescent bow and is ready to add to my Christmas stash. 

Nelly: This week I'm showcasing a Poinsettia wreath created using perfect-poinsettias-13-clear-polymer-stamps/ I've coloured them up using karin-brushmarker-pro-12-pcs-set-flowers-colors/
Janet - I've used the very cute Happy Snow Couple. I've coloured them with Polychromo pencils. The card base has been embossed with a folder. The sentiment is from Festive Wordart. I made it into a border and edged it with a border punch.
Nunzia: one of amazing things about Christmas is the snow and for my white card is perfect for recreating a scene with those Polar Cute snow friends . To complete my scene I added some trees picked from Winnie Winterland digis and a sentiment from Winnie Celebrations 3 Sentiments digi-kit
Eivor ...On my card this week I have used the super cute image Bella Bear Bauble. I colored with copics. I wanted a extra detail on my card so I punched out three parcels from Craft Die Perfect parcels and placed them beside the image. I really like this white on white so much.
Yolanda...I loved this theme! I used a star embossing folder and sentiment from my stash and added this super cute Winnie North Pole image with the red Santa suit.
Kim Owens This week, Winnie has brought a gift to share with her robin friend.  I used the sweet Robin Gift Branch digital stamp from the Winnie White Christmas collection. This image is perfect for winter cards of any occasion!  
Lynnette....I used the Bella Bear with lots of parcels/gifts Digi stamp, coloured with alcohol markers, die-cut it using layering circle dies and I embossed the background with a simple dot embossing folder and used the purple card for the accent colour.  

Caroline...Hi - I'm excited for my first participation in the challenge and on the team! I used this Frosty Snowman digital stamp - DLPD8330-Frosty Snowman.
  • 1. Print off image twice and colour x1, I used Copics.
  • 2. Fussy cut the coloured image. The uncoloured image use as the blank background and add random stamped text.
  • 3. Add the coloured image onto the background using 3d foam pads, tying a ribbon around card layers first.
I hope you like it!


More amazing ideas from the team this week - you have some great ideas & inspiration here to follow!
--------------------------------

Winners from Challenge 47

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK49001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 10/12/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK49123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 10/12/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!