Friday 5 November 2021

Card making & crafting challenge - Wk 45 Anything Goes

It's Friday and that means it's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1
digital stamp download.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.
Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

Have you seen our latest releases in store? View here...

 Merja - This time I made a gift box for a chocolate bar (200 grams). I used Winnie Wonderland bundle and designed the look with a text editor - I firstly added the background paper, compared the size and positions to my gift box base, added some texts and pics and printed it. Then I taped it on the base, added some more paper to the inside of the box too, added some lace to the sides and lastly a satin ribbon to keep the box closed. I think this is an awesome thank you gift for a chocolate lover, don't you agree?

Nelly: For my project this week o have made a 3D cup and loaded it with Chocolate goodies as a thank you. I have used sunshine-delight-coffee-winnie-sunshine-delights-digi-scrap-printable-download and the deign paper is serenity-fairy-wishes-paper-heaven-1-digital-craft-download-bundle/

Janet - I've done a bit of recycling for my project this week using a retailers gift bag. I've then covered it in a patterned paper. The image is called Cooper Gift Box and I've coloured him with polychromo pencils. A fab way to give someone a thank you gift.  

Pam - Our challenge this week is Thank You ~ Not a Card.  With the Thanksgiving Holidays approaching, I decided to make Napkin holders for my place settings.  For this project I've reached back to Polkadoodles 2015 Autumn/Fall digi Stamps Mono digital Download Bundle and found this cute scarecrow that worked perfect. I also added the 'free' Thankful sentiment download at the bottom. I've colored him with Copic markers and added a scalloped border, then cut a duplication pattern out of chocolate brown for the background and threaded an orange organza ribbon through to tie in the back.  What a pretty setting it made! 

 Nunzia: When you want to thank someone, what is better than chocolate? So I made a box to store chocolates, decorated with Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper and a sentiment from Sugar sprinkles sentiment quotes bundle . I then added a tag with the gourmand Winnie sugar-sprinkles-springtime-mmmmm-chocolate to complete the gift.

Eivor...My project this week is a little paper bag. I have made it for my friend, I want to say "Thank you" to her for always being there for me. She loves candy and coffee, just like me, so I will fill the bag with just that. The beautiful paper I used on the paper bag is from the paper pad Gentle Song. I have colored the cute stamp Sunshine Delight Coffee with copics and all the three sentiments I used are from the Let's Hang Out - 37 sentiments bundle. I made a tag with one of three dies from the Craft die Perfect parcels. It should be behind the pink paper with the stamp but I wanted you to see it. 

Yolanda...Fortunately, I have many reasons to be thankful and some very good friends who are always there for me. So I decided to make a thank you bag for my friends. I have coloured Miss you Winnie and decorated with die cuts and distress inks. I love this stamp because I love hugs and friends and I can use it for so many occasions. 

GREAT ideas from the team this week - it's always hard to think of something different but you have some great ideas here!
--------------------------------

Winners from Challenge 43

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK45001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 12/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK45123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 12/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!