Friday 6 August 2021

WK 32 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

   

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's
CHRISTMAS Theme Challenge...

EVA...For the "Get Organized for Christmas" challenge I made a little recipe book. 
I have used the Digital Paper https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/baked-with-love-paper-heaven-1-digital-craft-paper-download/ and the cute Gingerbread man Digital stamp https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/baked-with-love-gingerbread-baker-digital-craft-download/.

CARI...Christmas is coming and I am excited to begin my Christmas card stash! For this card I used the Winnie Winterland North Pole digi image: Winnie Winterland-North Pole for the main feature. I colored the cute scene with Copic markers and then stitched the white cardstock to a complementing background. I used two different papers from Winnie White Christmas-Printable Paper 3 and layered them on the same matching cardstock.  I punched a variety of snowflakes and an icicle border and adhered them to the front with foam tape, along with a simple sentiment I typed up.  A bit of fine clear glitter added the final sparkle.  


Gemma...For my Dt project card I've used the digital stamp "Buying the Tree" colored with Copics and polychromo pencils...Head to my page to see more information!

ENRICA...This week I used this lovely image called Winnie Buying the Tree - you can get this in also a colour version too if you want to make a quick card!

Annie: The team have been challenged to "Get ready for Christmas" I have used: Winnie Christmas Wishes digital stamp printed directly onto copic paper and coloured with copics. Winnie Christmas Wishes Papers this is a beautiful set of papers which print up so bright. Die cuts using these papers and punched our snowflakes.
Let's hang out sentiment pack. [Packed with all occasions sentiments] sentiment was printed onto my tag Horace and Boo pack [using tree top] printed and fussy cut.

 Kim - so for my card today I did it quick and simple using Jingle Bells Clear Stamp set. I colored it up with my copics, This is a great way to get a bunch of cards done quickly. I used Christmas blessings paper for the background. 


Judy - Are you getting ready for Christmas? I have created a set of gift card holders for this week's DT project. I used the Snowball Kisses Stamp SetI colored the images with Arteza Inkonic Pens and fussy cut. The papers are from Winnie Christmas Wishes Papers 1 Printable Download.


Ana - For the first Christmas card I make this year, I used wonderful digital stamps Bella Bear Gift, Dazzle Trees and Holly Hedgehog GiftsI colored these stamps with Promarkers. For the background I used an artsy, cool technique. This is Faux Dip Dye technique and it is wonderful for creating one-of-a-kind background papers with lots of color! I used sentiment from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.


Janet - To get organised for Christmas this year I've made a Card and gift list booklet. I've used the image Santa Owl from the Twiggy and Toots collection. I've coloured him with Polychromos pencils. For the covers of the booklet I've used papers from Winnie White Christmas papers 3. On the internal pages I've decorated them with toppers from Winnie White Christmas coloured toppers.

Such fantastic, festive projects this week - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................
Winners from Challenge 30

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK320001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 13/08/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK32123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 13/08/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!