Friday 5 March 2021

WK 10 Card making and Craft Challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to this week....

Annie - My 6 x 4 card design having used Polkadoodles papers (Helga paper heaven 2 bundle and Helga paper heaven 4) printed up onto Matt photo paper, giving great results. Helga was coloured with prisma colour pencils, I hand made envelope and the flowers are from my stash. I added embellishments from the Helga Hippo Embellies download bundle! I used Stickles and glossy accent on the cake! Hope you like it!
Judy: My DT project for this week is a Mother's Day card using Holly Flower Basket. I colored Holly with Copics and fussy cut. The layered oval and the "mother" on my tiny envelope were die cut. An embossed panel is added behind the oval. I added some 
mini flowers, glitter washi tape, pearls and punched hearts.
Kim super fun Mother's Day card using Sparkle Unicorn Gift of Love I paired this fun image up with the coordinating Sparkle Unicorn Rainbow digital papers. I colored this using copics. Then I added what I thought was the perfect sentiment for this image which came from Winnie Celebrations 3 Digital Sentiments. I have used these digital sentiments so many times! Of course I added a bit of glitter too because what is life without glitter?
Janet - For my card this week I've used Sparkles the Unicorn image called Love you to the moon & stars. I have coloured her with polychromo pencils. The papers are from Sparkles Rainbow Papers.
Ana - For this pop-up box card I used digital stamp Sparkle Unicorn - Hooray I colored this stamp with Promarkers. For this card I used digital papers from two collections: Rainbow digital paper and Winnie celebrations 3 digital paper. The sentiment is from Lily Bug Love Quotes bundle kit.

Really fabulous projects from the team!

...............................

Winners from Challenge 8


Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk100001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 12/3/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK HERE ARE OUR WINNERS:

in random order....


All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk10123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 12/3/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!