Friday 6 November 2020

Wk45 Anything Goes Craft & Cardmaking Challenge

  


So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!

Nelly  Yippee its Friday ! here we have a one layer card with a distressed inky background, CAS cards i always find difficult to leave white space! Here i have used a stemmed flower stamp taken from Polkadoodles  clear stamp set  https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/spring-rose-transitions-layering-stamps-clear-polymer-stamp-set/

Jane I've used the gorgeous Gil Rabbit Gardening digi stamp as I thought it suited the thanksgiving harvest vibe going on at this time of the year. I printed it an extra time and hand cut this second print to use as a mask so that I could ink up a background to surround it. I also placed a circle stencil over the image before inking.

Ruth:  I've used one of the quotes from the Sentimentals 6x6 paper pack and used the Squarey Swirly Hearts dies and one of the Posydoodles Basics Square dies to cut the different layers.  I've used ink sprays to create the background and then added some half pearls underneath the sentiment and scored a border around the edge of the card.

Sybil  I'm sharing a sweet thank you card created with the super cute Something To Say Digi.  As per the challenge theme I created an inky background with distress oxide inks and added a few enamel dots. Sometimes a simple card says it best. 
Merja - I wanted to do thank you card for my hubby. I used True Love digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background I did using distress inks and Timeless Rose Sweethearts stencil. Thank you and my love texts are from All About Her Sentiments stamp set. I love this card - it's all about love ❤️

Melissa - For my card I have used the adorable 'Agnes Elephant Balloon' Digital Stamp.  I have printed it and coloured it with Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut the image.  The background is Alcohol Ink (Copic refills) onto Black Yupo Paper.  The sentiment in chipboard coloured with Copic Markers and covered with Glossy Accents to give it a shine.


Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 


Winners from Challenge 43

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk45001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 14/11/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


in random order....


All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk45123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 14/11/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!