Friday 19 June 2020

Week 25 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!


Nelly: This weeks  team challenge was " you're my hero" use any image and can be anything, I wanted to make that card we all have difficulty creating during a bereavement,  i also wanted it to be bright and cheery on the eye.
I  stamped the tree and branches image from Polkadoodles dragonfly-fantasy-3-clear-polymer-silhouette-stamps, in black ink,  the heart image i coloured using coloured pencils in rainbow colours from the Polkadoodles me-you-stamp-set-timeless-rose-collection Cutting away the centre to add a personal photograph .The background was coloured using  distress inks.
Ruth:  I'd run out of ink (and someone forgot to order it when I initially asked) I dug out this really cute die - 'Dorable Dog and I used various scraps of card from my stash (these dies are fab for being able to do that!)  To make the spotty necktie, I added dots of liquid pearls plus a little white highlighting on the nose and eyes.  I used a paper from Butterfly Daisy 6x6 pack, some die cut letters from my stash, bakers twine and a bone charm also from my stash.
Tasha: I made this for my daughters to give to their Daddy this Father's Day. This time the challenge was 'You're My Hero' and he is a hero to all 3 of us 💗
I printed off this Too Cute Panda then I coloured it using Copic markers and fair amount of artistic licence, (yes I should have checked how a Panda looks, but I still think he's so cute!)
Iadded some sparkle with a Wink of Stella brush pen.
I added it to a bright blue card base and called it finished!!
Cinderella here for Polkadoodles .
I made a card for an Amazing young men  who works as a male nurse always taking care of people no matter what I have a deep respect for all of them in Health care .
The digi on my card is Nurse Joe
I did the colouring with my copics .
Would you like to come and join us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge blog.
I really love seeing your creations .

We're very excited to introduce two new members of our Design Team this week, Sheri and Merja! Welcome to the team ladies!

Sheri: For my project this week, my card features Fuzzypuffs Bella Bouquet. I colored the image with Copic markers. I created the background with Distress Oxides. I added another image to the inside of my card, along with a sentiment from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle.
Merja - For my card I used Knight & Dragon digi stamp and coloured the image with alcohol markers. Backgrounds printable paper is from the same Knight & Dragon set and sentiment is from Winnie Heroes set. I just love dragons and she is so cute, don't you think?
Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 

Winners from Challenge 23

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk25001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/06/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...



All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk25123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/06/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!