Friday 14 February 2020

Wk 7 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge at Polkadoodles

As ever, our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: 25th February, Noon.
Max 3 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...

The Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...


NEW RELEASE....NEW RELEASE....
We have a gorgeous new character this week - Holly!
Super cute and perfect for all your spring cardmaking!
SAVE 35% on this collection!
Use code HOLLY35 at the checkout! (limited time offer)



Ruth: I've used Winston Bear - Etty Shy and coloured her with Promarkers. I've kept the card really clean and simple and have added a vellum die cut using the Posydoodles Basics Circles die, layered on the Bubblicious die; plus the tag was handwritten and I used the Posydoodles Basics Tag die. I've added a vellum butterfly die cut
NELLY Hands up if your terrible for forgetting a Birthday? ... so here is my belated card using A turtle from the sticks and stones collection I then die cuts some gifts using Gift dies the design paper you can find HERE called Posy doodles
Judy: My card for this week was created using Winnie Fairytale Dreamer colored with
Markers. The sentiment is from the Rose Budd Download Collection.
Ann-Marie - well Winnie in Wonderland popped into head when I thought about my 'sorry I'm late' make this week. So I've used the fab 'Time is Running Out' image and coloured her with copics to compliment the stunning papers from the download kit.
Beata I made an album for my mother-in-law as a gift for grandma day. A little bit late but it was busy time :)I used two papers as a background from Helga Hippo Collections - Heaven 1 and Heaven 4 and xmas wishes from Winnie White Christmas digi printable. As You can see you can use it all the year in each project. Main stamp is digi Winnie with roses.
Cinderella...My card for the team had to be Sorry I`m late so here`s mine had to make it because I totally forgot my friends Birthday Do - I had a good reason I was sick last week I still feel bad about it , but hopefully this card will make everything good. I`ve used the lovely Paper pack Peeling Paint and the Digital stamp is this Beauty Eden Cherry Blossom...

Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all!



Winners from Challenge 5


Well done!

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk07001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 23/02/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...



in random order....


All of you have won A FREE DIGI STAMP!

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk07123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 23/02/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
---------------------------------------------
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!