Friday 1 September 2017

Wk35 - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafts

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back to more great inspirational crafting for our
Anything Goes Challenge HERE
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Closes Fri 15th September, Noon.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
Our Winner and Top 3 of our last Anything Goes Challenge is at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team....
Jacki I couldn't wait to get stuck in to this challenge I made my usual 8x8" card making it a clean and simple style as I wanted the background and image to speak for themselves I made the background using distress oxide inks then out came Helga to play I love this collection she is just adorable and perfect for so many occasions Coloured her with polychromo pencils
Helen -  Use hot colours!! well I thought I know haven't used some of those awesome colouring pages for a while and they're just perfect for some hot colours. So I grabbed one them from the Colour Therapy Florabunda collection and printed it onto watercolour paper and coloured it with my Zug pens. You can find these fab pages here at the store

Ruth:  I've used Lil Miss Mermaid from Lil Miss Sugarpops 3, coloured her with Promarkers plus used assorted glass beads and half pearls from my stash.  Ribbons and button also from my stash.
Lisa - It's still the school holidays here and my children and I have been having a fabulous time playing with the stamp soup stamps and watercolours. Here is a new home card using the Little Kingdom Stamp Soup Set
Jan Craftica....Continuing to work on Christmas items. My planner obviously needed some clips.So using Baked With Love Design sheet I have made these cuties...


Carol - Quick card made using elements from Daisydays and coloured them in with my copics.
                                     

Norma .- This time I made an easy gift card holder,  using Winnie and some flowers  from the set Winnie Winterland. Christmas is not just red and green, is also in hot pink! Well, I need to be honest, for me everything can be pink
  
Shylaa - How adorable this bunny is to wish someone on their special day. Created a card with distressed background and stenciled with Heidi swap spray stencil & modeling paste. watercoloured the digi and fussy cut it. Adhered it to the cardbase using foam tape. added sequins 
                                        
Such fabulous creations from the team, some of these are SOOO cute!....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WINNERS:
Anything Goes Week 32/33 Challenge....

Claims must be received by 10/9/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01001wk3233 to claim your prize of  
$10 worth of downloads from the digi store.

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Top 3 Winners in no particular order, chosen by the DT...
Congratulations Ladies! We loved your work so much this week we decided to also give a little spot prize - you have all 
WON A FREE DIGI STAMP! 
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01003wk32a to claim your prize download from the digi store!....
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...

Congratulations to everyone!!
We thank you all for taking part in our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Enter the current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!