Friday 3 March 2017

Week 9 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 10 March to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 6/7    
will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Tina - First I painted the stalk of a big brush first white and then I decorated with many ribbons and lace. Then I glued a few flowers and small beads on it. After then I colored the small "Cleaning Lady" with Polycolor by Lyra and placed on the brush in the scene. A little glitter and a few metal charms round off the work.


Bev here with my cute little 6 x 6 card using a combination of papers & flowers from Lemonade Fizz & the leaves from Bubbleicious Frame. I created a little patchwork background with faux stitching and then wrapped my ribbon around before adhering the shaped flowers & leaves.


AnjieI used a circle die to create and circular easel card. I used lots of elements from the Winnie in Wonderland collection on this card. This really is one of my all time favourite collections in case you hadn't noticed! I used the small frame die from the Bubbleicious Frames die set to cut out Sydney the White Rabbit. I fussy cut all the embellies and mounted them onto the card using 3D foam. I added some extra interest with the sprig die and the flowers 2 dies. Finally I used some crushed silk ribbon and a jewelled gem to finish it all off.



Scatty Jan - I decided on a box with a matching card  for my project this week.  I used a mixture from the Belle Papillon, Bella Fleur, Dies, Stamps and Papers all can be found here. I doubled up some of the butterflys and flowers for depth. Added a little lace to the box to finish.




Claire C - I've made a card using some of Nikky's beautiful stamps and dies. The papers are from the Belle Papillon Collection and the flowers are stamps from the beautiful Bella Fleur A5 Stamp set . I've die cut the flowers using the Flower Bunch Doublet Die and layered them up with 3d foam pads over the gorgeous Elegant Nest die cuts.

Michelle - For my project this week I decided to use the brand new The Darling Buds Crocus Image I just love these images can't get enough of them. Anyone that tries these image is going to wont more of them.


Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 6/7 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

#14 - Sarah N
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD09001wk006,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#35 - Hester

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!