Friday 20 January 2017

Week 3 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 27 January to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Before we get to the challenge don't forget you can still save a massive 15% on our latest new release this week!  ADORABLE!!  GET HER HERE...
14 Beautiful, fun Helga Hippo character stamps, designer printable papers, cut and trace files, embellies, quotes, frames, tags, digis, 28, yes, 28 design sheets and 100s and 100s of elements for you to print and use however you want to - available on download or CD rom now, a fabulous fabulous generic collection which you can use for so many different things! 
SAVE 15%
LIMITED PERIOD ONLY
JUST ENTER THE CODE


Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I've used the beautiful Bubbleicious Die - the initial die cut is from a paper from Belle Papillon Collection and then inlaid it with another die cut, adding half pearls to the 'bubbles'.  The oval die was used to add to the centre.  Butterfly is also from the Belle Papillon Collection.


Jacki - For my card I have used the ubber cute new release Helga and I have a limited number of PD dies (2) which I had at the launch so I had an idea of what to do. Then having Helga made that job a little easier. I used one of the papers from the Helga collection and added a coloured version (flower girl) I added a sentiment which is on the collection and then went to work on my tree.


Helen - I've got a bit bonkers with the die cuts for my inspiration project, using some older favourites and the new toadstool border also around three of the edges, just thought they made great flourishes and prettiness. I've used two of the papers from the new Bella Fleur paper pad, two of the flowers from the Bella Fleur stamp set stamped and white embossed in the Bubbleicious frame and Miss Charlotte from the Rose Budd CD.


Alysha - Hi there and a Happy New Year to all our Polkadoodlers! This week as always its anything goes here at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog but the DT have used a die cut this week.  I have used the gorgeous floral die cut Doublet Die from Polkadoodles, I've also added the stamp on the top and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Markers I've used Winnie Sprinkles Just for You Digi Image also coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers.


Pauline - I have used papers from the Bella Fleur Paper Pad along with the largest of the Elegant Nest Dies and the Flower Flourish Die to create my shabby chick card.  The sentiment stamp is from the Belle Papillon A5 large Clear Stamp Set and I created the flowers using the Daisydays Stamp Set.


Karon - I couldn't resist using the wonderful Belle Papillon Download Bundle for my card this week. I love all the different elements in this beautiful collection.  I also used the wonderful Super Sprigs Die for the leaves behind my flowers. All the papers, flowers, and other elements are from this fabulous collection.


Lisa - I have used papers from the Belle Papillon Paper Pad, Elegant Nest DiesBirdcage and Bird Doublet Dies and Belle Papillon A5 Clear Stamp Set. Along with some lace, ribbon, and Frantage embossing powder to create a Shabby Chic themed card.


Carol - I have used a pre coloured image from Octavia Frosted Winter collection and a sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime collection which I printed out and cut out with Ribbon/Gift frame die. I then layered it onto a background paper from Octavia Frosted Winter  and finished my card with a bow.


Elena - I used digi from WINNIE FRUIT PUNCH BIG BUNDLE colored with pastel. With Silhouette Studio, I used a digi file turning it into a cutting files.


Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 52/1 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

#17 - Helen
Please email us HERE to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#22 - Beatriz
#51 - Natasa

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!