Friday 9 December 2016

Week 49 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 16th December to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Have you been to the Polkadoodles store lately
Lot's of new goodies have been added
and you just have to go
and check out the
funniest
new release EVER!



Go check out the
The Old Bags!

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I've made a cute little card for a special little boy - Winston Bear was perfect, coloured with Promarkers and layered onto papers from the Winston Deluxe CD.  Various snowflake die cuts and ribbon from my stash and the card is complete!


AnjieI've used the beautiful Octavia Frosted Winter Collection. The image, papers, sentiment, bow, flowers and holly are all from the collection. I have use the Ribbon frame die to cut the image out and the sprigs die behind the flower. I have also used the Elegant Lamplight and Gate die. Lots more info and photos on my blog.


Michelle - I have used Baked with Love Gingerbread collection  and also used the New Dies Bubblicious Frame and Fancies  This was so much fun this collection is excellent.
Tracy - Today I have used Baked with Love Gingerbread Collection. Its the first time I have had a play with this collection, its lovely. I have used various elements and lots of fussy cutting which seems to be normal for me! I wanted to make the collection "pop" out from the card so placed on a white embossed  background and added a few pearls to the flowers.


Lou: I have used the gorgeous Festive Soup stamps (O Christmas Tree and Red, Red Robin) to create my card with one of the backing papers from the matching Festive Christmas CD. The snowflakes are made using the smaller stamps, layered up with a gem in the centre.



Gail - I've used the extremely versatile Super Sprigs die  to create a mini wreath. I also used the Bubbleicious die set to create the centre of the wreath along with the snowflake stamps from the Festive Christmas collection , embellishing with a 3D pearls and a little glitter.


Bev here with my take on Blue Christmas. I used all pre coloured images from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun and created this cute little scene within my graphics programme all I added was a sparkle pen!
Scatty Jan - This week am sharing a little lantern that I made and decorated using Festive Christmas collection

Claire C - I've made this card using the adorable Winnie, this image is called Bearing Gifts and you can get it as a digi stamp here or treat yourself and buy the full collection here. I die cut the image using my favourite Bubblicious frames die and added some distress ink and frantage powder. The background and sentiment were made using stamps from the Red Red Robin Stamp Soup collection.


Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 46/47 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

#83 - Heather M
Please email us HERE to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#9 - Lynda
#68 - Patty 
#102 - Cristina

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!