Friday 1 July 2016

Week 26 - Add Ribbon or Twine -Polkadoodles craft challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday everyone! Our new challenge is
Add Ribbon or Twine
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges. Our rules are over there in the side bar ----> You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 15th july to enter this challenge.
The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles download store.

Make sure you check out our latest superduper summer release available on CD or download

Now let's see the inspiration for the challenge...

Ruth:  I've got for a cute mix of Winnie Fruit Punch and  Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.  The main image is from the Fruit Punch cd and the sentiment tile and card shape are from .  The best bit is that the cd's are quite interchangeable and complement each other!  Oh and if you don't want a cd, you can buy as a full download!

Scatty Jan - For my project this week I decided on a fun tag. I used the tag and elements from Little Kingdom. I dusted round the edge with distress ink , then arranged all the little elements - added some bakers twine and my tag was good to go


TracyUsing Winnie Fruit Punch Collection.. I used Digi image, paper, embellies and sentiment all from this pretty collection. Ribbon and heart die used.
Michelle - This week I have used a digi image from the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch Collection.  I have used digi papers and design sheet from this collection.  The image has been coloured with Copics.

AnjieI've used the fabulous new Winnie In Wonderland collectionI've used my Graph'It Markers to colour in Winnie as the Red Queen, Iracebeth. I've used two papers and lots of embellies that I have fussy cut and stuck down with 3D foam to give the card lots of dimension. I finished it off by making a bow using some silky crush ribbom and a glittered heart gem. More details and photos on my blog.
Anita - here this week I had a play at doing my own background scene using the stunning collection  Winnie in Wonderland she is also available by herself as Winnie in Wonderland and horse. Once again I used the backing paper from the Lavender Tea download collection  i also added my twine , These are wonderful collections that work well together.
Bev here with a CAS design for you, using the Magic Garden collection. I printed on the backing sheet and then printed extra flowers and leaves out to layer up, wrapping a contrasting ribbon around before attaching to my card blank. The greeting is on the inside of my card to allow maximum impact of the image.
Katrina - I've been dying to use this gorgeous 'Antique Rose Print Burlap' ribbon that I bought from the Ribbons & Trims section of the store back in January (it's not available at the moment but there are heaps of other gorgeous things in there). I've teamed it up with a flower I built using the Lemonade Fizz stamp soup collection and coloured in the background with Brusho crystals.
Claire C I've used some of the gorgeous stamps from Daisydays Stamp ME Collection to create this quick and easy card. I stamped the flowers using post it masks and then added the little background stamps. I cut around the daisies to create a shaped card and added some colour with Graph'It Markers
Lovely creations to inspire you all with our Add Ribbon or Twine challenge! 
Our winners of our Use a die cut challenge and our Feather in my Cap winners for using PD images (more details on this up top in the tabs section), will be announced next Friday.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Thanks for sharing your creations with us, we love coming to visit and appreciate you taking part in our challenges.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!