Friday 26 June 2015

Week 26 - Frame It... Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone it's Friday!!
Another week gone and here we are into Summer. Do you have any plans? We will all still be crafting away!.   Keep an eye out for some knew scrumptiousness coming soon, but In the meantime, treat yourself to some of the fabulous recent releases...


We are into Week 2 of our Frame it challenge
and you can ENTER HERE
and have some more wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

The winners of our Father's Day/Anything Male challenge are at the end of this post.

Don't forget you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges,
and please remember only 2 entries per person.
The rules are over there in the side bar ------>

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week!...

Asha - It seems like I'm hooked on the Serenity Fairy collection. Everything you see on this card is from this CD. The digi image is called Serenity Princess and is available separately to download. I coloured her with Faber Castell Polychromos and a few embellies from my stash. Hop over to my blog and you'll see her in full.

Scatty Jan - For the Frame It challenge I decided to use 4 of the Oddellas, I love these there so much fun to colour up. I have used Oddella Bow, Oddella Bag, Oddella Twig and Oddella Heart. All coloured with Graph'It Markers. The photo film strip was cut out on my portrait.


Penny  - With a photo booth layout using the fabulous Twiggy and Toots pre-coloured images.  I imported the images into my Silhouette Cameo and cropped them down to create a photobooth layout.   The images being precoloured made this such a simple project.   I used glossy cardstock to make the images pop.   The background paper is also from the kit and it was really easy to colour match some elements to make it all come together.


Lou - I have used the scrummy Rose Budd collection to create my card. I only needed to print one elements sheet and one page full of flowers. My frame is very subtle as wanted the floral elements to stand out.

Karon - I have used 4 of the fabulous fairies from the Serenity collection for my Frame It.  I couldn't resist using them to make a 4 Season canvas.  I used for Spring - Serenity Fairy Kisses, for Summer -  Serenity Dancing, for Autumn - Serenity Earthstar, and finally for Winter - Serenity Joyful.  The rest of the bits and pieces are listed on my blog. else I will be here all day and you need to get crafting too :-)

Cheremane - I have used the stunning Octavia Moonfly collection to create my inspiration for you. Its the perfect collection if you adore fairy's but to be honest who dosen't love a Fairy. I have used Octavia Mooning Washing Day Digi as my main image which you can find Here. The papers, ribbon, flowers and sentiment are all from the Octavia collection, look at all that texture in those papers and that's exactly how they print, how fabulous is that.

Jenny - I've used the Serenity collection this time, but I've used a pre-coloured image as I was a bit pushed for time. You can also buy her on her own if you fancy a single digi she's called Serenity Fairy Cake.

Beautiful creations!

Now without further ado, lets announce our winner and Top 3
from our Father's Day/Anything Male challenge

Our winner (chosen by Random Org) is

#53 - Diane W
You have won a £10 download voucher for the store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD26001Wk23 to claim you prize.

Our Top 3 chosen by the Design Team

#38 - Pirjoliini
#68 - Mimi
#80 - Meg

Well done everyone, and don't forget to take your blinkies from the side bar.

Now it's your turn to get busy crafting and enter our latest challenge


You can enter HERE.

Have a great week everyone :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!