Friday 17 April 2015

Week 16 - Pink and Pretty Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone 
Welcome to our Inspiration post but before we get there....

Did you manage to catch the fabulous Nikky Hall on Create & Craft on Monday? If not head over to the Create & Craft website and watch the show on catch up. It was a fabulous show and a great new CD on that you will not want to miss!

Winners of our Use a Die challenge can be found at the bottom of this post

We are mid -way through our Pink and Pretty Challenge you can find it here
Don't forget, you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenge.
The rules are in the side bar over there ----->
Our Random Prize winner for this challenge will win a £5 voucher for the brand new website!

You have until 12 noon. GMT, Friday 24th April to enter.

Now, lets see what the DT have for you.....


Naz -  The image I have used for this card is from Polkadoodles CherryBlossom Lane called Noah.
I colored Noah with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the sail of the boat. Also added some glitter gel to the dots on the umbrellaI then added some Tim Holtz distress ink to the edges of the papers. The sentiments that I have used on this card are also from Cherryblossom collection.  I finished off my card by adding some tiny star glitter diecuts.



Jane: I love my fur babies x 4. I have used to create. Copic Markers my favourite Medium. Kaisecraft Card stock Rose & Ballet. & Kaisercraft Design Paper.  I have used mix Media to complete with scraps of design paper on her Jacket and Scarf.


Ruth:  I've gone clean and simple this week and quick as well!  I printed the pre-coloured Dollie from the Dollie Daydream cd directly onto the cardstock; the sentiment is from the same cd.  A little bit of doodling around the edges and some half pearls and a card in a hurry is complete!

Jenny - I've always promised myself to be more organised so I have made a start with the 
Work and Play 9 Love and Kisses, I printed out some of the papers and then thought the little lady would work well so here is the result.  More details on my blog.

Bev here I opted for a circular easel card and used the beautiful Eden Collection for my inspiration. I absolutely adore this digi and was in my element colouring her in with my prisma pencils. The flourish is a  cutting file, papers, sentiment and flowers are all part of this wonderful collection too!


Ria-  Hi, I am showing you my card with the cute Twiggy and Toots collection that is released earlier this week. I coloured this cute owl with my alcohol markers and cut the flowers and the leaves with my silhouette cameo. I used a doily border punch and grass punch for extra decorations.

Anjie - The image, papers, embellishments and sentiment are all from the Work and Play 10, Country Life, digi download collection. This is also available as a CD HERE or as smaller download bundles HERE. More details and the markers I have used can be found on my blog.

Claire C  This challenge theme was a great excuse to colour up one of the gorgeous images from Octavia Moonfly collection which is available either as a CD here, an individual digi here or   download the full collection here. I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers and just added ribbon, pearls and a flower from my stash.


Wendy - For my pink & pretty card, I've used backing papers and one of the images from the Octavia Moonfly CD, that was on Create & Craft earlier in the week. Octavia herself is also available as a digi download here. I've used my Graph'it markers to colour Octavia and to colour paper to make my own flowers in complementing colours.


Anita - for my pink and pretty creation , I have chosen to use Ballerina and work and play 9 love and kisses backing papers and flowers,
 I coloured using alcohol markers.


Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our last challenge
Use a Die is....
61 - Andrea
Please contact us HERE and quote PD16001Wk13
You have won a copy of our gorgeous 
OCTAVIA DOWNLOAD COLLECTION

Our Top 3 this week, chosen by the Design Team are
27 - Norma
89 - Suzi
140 - Sharon
Thanks and congrats to you all, don't forget to take you blinkies from the side bar.
Thanks to all those that take part in all our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing
all your wonderful creations and inspiration.

Don't forget our current challenge
 Pink and Pretty  you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!