Friday 12 December 2014

Week 50 - Secret Santa (part 2)...Polkadoodles challenge

We've gone all "Secret Santa" here at Polka Doodles and this is week 2 of our challenge. 
We wanted to make our last challenges of 2014 a little bit different with the festive season looming.
You can find the Challenge Here

Each of the DT has made a card for someone else on the DT but nobody knows who is making for whom ... hee, hee, hee.

So the challenge this fortnight is ...

"Who would you make a Secret Santa card for and why?"
This special Secret Santa will last for 2 weeks so you have until 18th December to enter - if you're canny you could win 3 digis and we will also have 3 fabulous overall prize winners chosen at random, each of whom will receive a copy of one of our amazing Collections worth at least £10.99 each!

Link up to the challenge using Mr Linky below ...... now you don't necessarily have to make a card or project for this challenge but you could do a short post instead sharing your Secret Santa (crush/hero/heroine etc etc). Link up to your post as normal and use the photo of your secret crush Santa in Mr Linky. If you do make a project, link as per normal.

NOW as an added bit of fun, visit each DT blog and have a guess, using the clues, as to whom they may have made their project for .... leave a comment on their blog with your idea and you could be in with the chance of winning a prize of a wonderful Polka Doodles digi image. We will randomly chose 3 DT blogs (names in a hat thing) and then randomly chose a comment from each blog and the winning comment will each receive a Polka Doodles digi image.

The winners of our Nordic Challenge Weeks 48 are at the end of this post!

So let's see who has made what this week .....

Kasia -I'm glad really that I can take part in this fun. So funny and secred... ciiiiiiii :) so, I used CD Festive Hollybobs and I did my card :)
Does not show the whole photo card in order not to mess up surprises... ciiii.....:)
But who will receive these card? Can you say that:
first clues:  Englishwoman but does not live in the UK
more clues you can find on my blog ..:P ^^
Have a great day all! :)
Claire C  How exciting, we all love a surprise don't we?? For my Secret Santa card I've used Festive Hollybobs for my card starting with the gorgeous red polkadot backing paper and adding lots of precoloured images (liberally glittered for some Christmas sparkle lol) The main image is one of the digis from the collection, coloured with my Graph'It markers. Here's a peek at the main image, pop over to my blog to see the finished card and of course find some clues too :-)
My first clue is...... my Secret Santa Teamie enjoys cycling!!

Bev I've used the brilliant Poinsettia Stamp set, stamped it out a few times for the layers and coloured it with my Graph'it Markers then shaped the petals,  glued the layers together with silicone and added a bit of glitter glue to the centres. The backing paper is from Work & Play Festive Hollybobs. I added a scalloped, embossed, contrasting semi circle to the top of the card wrapped some festive bakers twine around it and stamped out my greeting onto a tag, inking the edges.
The first clue is...... This needs to be sent via air mail....

Susan - Well isn't this exiting ! Secret Santa . I have used a digi from one of my favourite collections   the amazing Rose Budd ,I just love the elegance and era of this CD.I must apologies for the Picture ,I have use pearled card stock and cant get rid of the shine .
And now for  My first clue to my Secret Santa.has a nick name. For more clues please visit my blog,

Yvonne  - Hi there, well this was HARD! Making the card was nice and easy, relaxing even - the secret santa clues............................well..........!!!  Like the rest of the team I used Work & Play Festive Hollibobs, which you can also get as an instant download collection.  The image is coloured with my Graph'It Markers, the papers and embellies are from the collection.
The first clue is.........................this lady lives by the seaside but is not originally from there.

Jenny  Hi there, isn't it exciting trying to guess who is getting each of the secret Santa cards, I hope you're joining in.  Here is a little of my card but you'll have to come over to my blog to see the rest and get all the clues.  I've used the fabulous Festive Hollybobs for my card and now you can get it either on a cd or as an instant download so what are you waitng for?
My first clue is this lady is very black and white!

Anita here and has fun this week with the secret santa challenge hope your joining the fun... I have used this awesome digi which is available on here comes christmas cd rom ..
I coloured using alcohol markers for more details pop across to my blog :)
My first clue is this lady Has long Hair

The "Secret Santa" challenge will end on THURSDAY 18th DECEMBER at midnight (GMT) and winners will be announced on FRIDAY 19th DECEMBER. along with the challenge winner.

You will get all the clues and loads more info on all the blogs so make sure you pop in and see all the team and leave comments to be in with a chance of winning their digistamps - we're keeping it secret who has the key to the digis so you have to enter on everyone in case you miss out LOL!!
Link to the challenge is Here

Our winner as chosen by Random Org for our Nordic Challenge
26 - Chanya

Please email us here to claim you prize, quoting PD50001wk48

Our Top 3 this week, as chosen by the DT, 
you all made such fabulous creations it was really difficult.

Congratulations to everyone, don't forget to take your blinkies from the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!