Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wk 2 - The Digi Queens colouring inspiration

Hey everyone, welcome back to another Digi Queens day of inspiration! 


Before we see what the team have made today, a quick heads up about our gorgeous new release of

Winston...


an adorable collection which is jam packed full of goodies (this is SO not just about Bears, you can use this CD as a standalone collection without the characters it's so good!) This will also be released on digi later this week so if you'd love it to pop in your downloads keep checking back in the STORE!


The team are back to inspire you again with some superb makes and inspiration for all your Polkadoodles digistamps. 



Make sure you also head over to the Digi Choosday blog today to catch up with another great challenge from the DC Team too - you can check the challenge HERE.



So let's see what the Digi Queens have made today!...



Jackie...Good morning all... It's Jackie here and om goodness I am SO happy be part of Nikkys Digi Queens... always fancied wearing a tee rar rah :) lol.... I found it so hard to choose from all the fabby images Nikky and Polkadoodles have there in the STORE. I took forever to choose, but eventually.. I picked out the fabby Maddie Shy.   I have coloured her with copics and used some of the gorge Rose Budd papers from the Rose Budd collection which is either on CD or as a whole fab download.  So here she is... ta dah. lol



Maddie Shy

Leah....Hello everyone!  I have chosen Bella from the Polka Doodles store, and colored her with Prismacolor Premiere Colored Pencils.  I have also used the digital papers from the store and created a decidedly 'Fall' card, perfect for September!  Enjoy! - Leah.


Bella on the Swing...


Anita...Hi there all! This is my first ever make for Digi Queens - wow what a privilege .... So on to my make... I have used Maddie curls she is so cute I love her coloured with alcohol markers and I have used two sets of papers from Pretty Sweet and you can find them at the Polkadoodles store.

Anita x

Maddie Twirling Curls...

Victoria - At last, here's my first project for the Digi Queens!  I've used the fabulous Dollie Goes East image, along with some of the gorgeous papers from the paper collection - I loved the lantern scene, it made the perfect background!  Treat yourself to these now by heading over to the Digi store!
Dollie Lantern...

Hey girls!  Lizzy here with my first make for the Digi Queens.  I chose to use Luna, one of the Pretty Sweet Girls.  When I went into the Polka Doodles store I fell in love with her instantly and pictured her with some wild hair- I love coloring hair.  I think Luna is just so sweet, with just the right amount of sass too.  My designer papers are digi papers from the store also as well as the flower.
Luna...

Hello everyone, Colleen here and I am thrilled to be sharing my first project for the Digi Queens. With so many gorgeous digi stamps to choose from, it was a difficult task but I just love this little elf and thought it would be great to start on my christmas cards. This cutie is Hollybobs Little Elf.

Little Elf...

Hello Everyone, Beverly here.  I am super excited to share my first project for the Digi Queens.  I am still in shock that I made the team with all these wonderfully talented ladies.  There are so many adorable images from Nikki to choose from it was a hard one, but I also picked a Christmas/winter themed image to use for my first project.  For my card I colored up the sweet HollyBobs Mistletoe Image with some alcohol markers. 


Mistletoe...

Hi peeps.... Christine here... and I'm mega-excited to be joining Nikky's fabulous team and to be sharing my first creation with the Digi Queens!  Such a difficult choice because there are so many gorgeous characters, but this little lady appealed to me so I chose to use Amelia with Basket available from the Polka Doodles store - and coloured her with alcohol markers.. I don't often use green.. but decided to give it a go and gave her red hair too!  Of course, she deserved a little glitter..  well.... didn't she?? x

Amelia with Basket...

Wow!! What gorgeous colouring and lovely cards from everyone this week!! 
Don't forget to go and check out the digistore - 
we are releasing new digis all the time so there's always new things popping up and make sure you pop back in on Friday to see us here for the challenge!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!