Friday 3 July 2015

Week 27 - Add Some Embossing... Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hi everyone, Friday all ready!

Are you all surviving the UK heat wave?!
Hope you are managing to keep cool, where ever you are :-)

It's the start of a new challenge here at Polkadoodles.
Our theme for this fortnight is

Add some Embossing
(that could be any type of embossing technique)

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday, 17th July to enter.

Our Random Winner for this challenge will win ......
 $10 of downloads from the store!

Please remember there are only two entries per person.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The few rules we do have are over there in the side bar ------->

We are very excited to also introduce some new faces to the team this week - we are honoured to have some Guest Designers joining us!

So please say a big hello to ...

We are so chuffed and blessed to have these 3 talented crafters joining us for the next few weeks so make sure you pop over to their blogs and follow them for lots of inspiration!

 
Jessie: I use Octavia Moonfly Wistful and coloured her up with my copic markers. For my embossed element I used Stampendous Shabby White and sprinkled it around the image and then heat embossed it, lots of layers finish off this fun shabby card



Susan: I have used Eden Blossoms coloured with Promarkers. My embossing is the backing done with Birds and Swirls embossing folder and also the flowers have been stamped onto vellum and embossed



Jackie:




... and the Design Team have been working hard too - here are their fabulous makes for the start of this new challenge.

Penny - with the beautiful pre-coloured image from the Serenity Collection - Serenity Joyful.  She is also an uncoloured Digi image.   The Collection as always has stunning digital papers and sentiments. I printed on glossy to allow the colours to really pop.   Our theme is Embossing and I chose to use both dry embossing with folders and embossing paste with a stencil and Whipped Spackle Paste.   The coloured image allowed me to make this card up really swiftly.


Asha - My card features a fairy from the sweet Serenity Fairy Collection. She's called Serenity Blossom and is also available as a separate download. I coloured her with Polychromo pencils. The patterned paper is from the Work and Play 10: Country Life Collection. I dry embossed it and inked it to make the swirly design stand out. The ticket tag is from the Serenity Fairy Collection. To finish I added Stickles and bling.


Scatty Jan - For my Embossing card I have used the lovely digi image Luna, coloured with Graph'It markers and a couple of Polychromo also using the White shake it Graph'It pen. I have embossed a tag using a butterfly folder and used distress ink over it. The papers I have used are the Distressed wood printables that I have also ink distressed the edges to match the colours used. Finished off with ribbon, flowers, gems and bling.


Karon -  I have used the wonderful Twiggy and Toots collection for my creation this week.  The striped background has been embossed and inked using a woodgrain effect embossing folder.  All the papers, and sentiments are from this wonderful collection.  I used one of the Design sheets and pre-coloured image and the Design Sheet is available as a single download too :-)


Cheremane - For my inspiration this time I've used the beautifully stunning  Serenity Fairy Wishes Collection.  I have used the pre-coloured Serenity Joyful Digi as my main image. For my embossing I have used an embossing folder on the butterfly edge and sanded it back for tone and then added frantage embossing powder for detail too. I have also embossed my die cut frame. The papers and sentiment are all from the Serenity Fairy Wishes Collection as well. Such a stunning collection and so easy to work with.


Agnieszka - hello Crafters :) Today I want to share with you my exploding box ful of owls ;), this time I used Twiggy and Toots collection :) I added pre-coloured images with owls and two tinny wodden owls. For my embossing I used embossing folder. In the middle of my box (under lid) is a place where you can write something:) I hope you like it. Happy crafting.



Wonderful creations and inspiration from the Design Team and our wonderful
Guest Designers.

The winners for our Frame It challenge will be announced next Friday.

Not it's your turn to get crafting and enter our fabulous new challenge

Add some Embossing.

*****



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!