Friday 24 April 2015

Week 17 - Anything but Square - Polkadoodles challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Its time for a brand new challenge - The theme is 
Anything But Square
You can make anything you like -  maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week
The rules are in the side bar over there ----->
Remember, you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
You have until 12 noon. GMT, Friday 8th May to enter.

Our Random Winner of this challenge will win £7.50/ $10USD to spend in the Polkadoodles Digi Store! 

Now let's see what the Design Team have been up to!

Naz- The image I have used is from Polkadoodles Work & Play collection 9 - Love & Kisses.  I colored the image with my Copics and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the vase then I cut it out and used foam adhesive to adhere the image to my card.I used my Kaisercraft oval nesting die as well as my Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Oval Die and then I embossed all the layers of the card with my Daisy embossing folder.The sentiment I have used is from MFT called My Balloon. I used my Die-namics Sentiment Strips from MFT first and then I stamped the sentiment.

Claire C  I printed off lots of goodies from the gorgoeus Twiggy and Toots collection CD  to create this bird house! The template is so easy to use even if you don't have a Cameo or anything. I used some of the gorgeoue embellies and papers from the collection and added lace, flowers and a birds nest from my stash to finish off.....
 
Anita - Hi there what a fun challenge this week anything but square so I went with circle and oval, everything I have used this week is from the bonbon belles collection....
Jenny - I love to make square cards but for this week it's anything but square so I made a circular card.  I've used the beautiful Octavia from the Moonfly Collection.
Anjie - I used a die to create my card shape and mats and layers. The papers I have used are from the Work and Play collection 2. More info and photos can be found on my blog.
Wendy - For this weeks challenge, I've used one of the cutting files for the card shape, available here. Both backing papers and the image are from the Octavia Moonfly collection. You can also get the image, Octavia Unicorn, on her own here as a digi.
Ria-  Ohh I love anything but Square theme's as it gives you the chance to jump out of the normal square cards that we all make most of the time :) So here is my Shaped card with the cute Goat from the Polkadoodles Work and Play 10 Country Life Collection. I coloured the goat with Alcohol markers. I also used the Flowers, Flourish cutting files and the cute sentiment from Country Life.

What stunning makes the team have made!
Remember, our challenge this time is 
Anything but Square
Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations again and thanks for joining us this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!