Friday 23 February 2018

Wk 8 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------  
Welcome back, it's Friday again!
As always our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 2nd March, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 6 are at the end of this post.
----------------------
GUEST DESIGN TEAM CALL !..
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in April. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.
If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...
----------------------

Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!
And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!


We also have a special surprise for you this month!...
....the amazing The Ribbon Girl are also sponsoring a stunning prize for us during February!
Everyone who enters the challenges from now until the end of this month will be entered into a special random draw to win this amazing Ribbon Girl stash! 
WOW! I want it all muhahahhhh! Thanks so much Ribbon Girls!
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php



(Rules: A random winner will be shortlisted from each Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles challenge by Random.org. Those shortlisted will then be combined into a final draw and a final random winner selected by Random.org). 

Winner will be announced on this blog and the Polkadoodles blog in March.






Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...

We are delighted to welcome some of our very first Guest Designers who will be with us for the next few weeks - we're excited to see their fabulous creations and look forward to seeing what they bring us each week...
A very Big, warm Welcome to 
Kerry,  Geesje
 Siv   and  Bernadete
Make sure you check out their blogs and leave them a comment! 
 
GDT Kerry ...For my card this week I have used  Anniversary digi stamp- Winnie Celebration  collection, I also used the same kit for the papers and sentiment...
GDT Bernadete ....For my card this week I have used  Image: Jump for joyPapers: Paper Heaven. Work&Play Collection 10.....

GDT Geesje ....For my card this week I have used Image - serenity Fairy cake ,butterfly - Winnie special momentsPapers - Tatty Twinkle EasterSentiments - Sugar Sprinkles Sentiments....

GDT Siv For my card this week I have used Winnie image Jump for Joy
Scatty Jan For my card this week I have used the lovely Winnie image Jump for Joy, How cute is she.
I have used  Banner and Sentiment from the full collection, Winnie Celebrations 3. The Cloud paper is from Winnie Celebrations 1. I have also used the Dies Stitched and Pierced Nested Circles along with Scenic Landscape  and the Flower Bunch Doublet die....
Michelle For my project this week I have used the new Character dies called Miss Winnie
I have made her hair two colours that is the beauty of these dies you can do anything you like with them. I have also used the Polkadoodles Super Sprig Die....
Angie JI started out with the pre-coloured image called Winnie Contemplating, which is from the Winnie Special Moments Bundle.  Before I printed it off, I decided to add a floral wreath from the foliage file to both sides of the image as a frame. I then fussy cut the right side and angled my cut on the left so as to add a different look to the card front. Then using 2 words from the Word Art files from the Winnie White Christmas Bundle, I was able to complete my card....
Ruth:  I've used this wonderful stamp set from Stampin' Unicorn called Heavenly Bluebells.  I've coloured them with Promarkers; the butterflies are from the Dotty Daisies stamp set - perfect stamps for getting ahead for Mother's Day!!
Ania: I created my card in bright and strong colors of tulips, which are the symbols of a new life, the colors of spring. I used the Twinkle Tulips digi for my card...
Anjie - I knew straight away I wanted to use some of the fabulous Polkadoodles flower dies, so I chose to use the flowers 2 dies set, and here is my make. Lots more info on my blog.
Andrea - Pretty flowers and Spring colours. The Winnie recoloured image is from Winnie Celebrations 1 download kit and the papers are from Winnie Celebrations 3 download kit.
Anjie - I have used the Winnie Fruit Punch collection. When I use this collection I usually go for the ever so cute fat Bee so thought I'd do something different instead. So I used one of the design sheets which you can buy on it's own HERE. There is loads left over for another make too. Loads more details on my blog.
Sabrina - Today I chose to show you the week of my Planner. To cheer up my planner there are many Polkadoodles girls !! This week I used Lil Miss Sugarpops 2 Download Kit (mini), a complete kit to decorate our planner, with pre-colored and non-colored images, pocket letter, quotes, embellishments and so on! More details on my blog
Carol - Today I made a card featuring Helga Hippo Fairy Princess. I also used some papers from the Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven 2 collection.

Wow! Some amazing projects from the team this week! What a feast!  Now onto our Winner and Top 3 from Week 6 .....

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)   

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
55 Renate
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk6001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 2/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...allow 14 days for reply please.

Grab our Winners Blinkie!



Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order.... 
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk60123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 2/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog...allow 14 days for reply please.

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!