Friday 12 January 2018

Week 2 - 12 Jan - Anything Goes

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------


As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 18th January, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...

--------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------


  Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!

And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!


Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...

As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...


Ania - This time I created a card using the Princess with Champagne digi stamp from The Work and Play 9 - Love and Kisses set that I set on the printable papers from the same collection

Angie J I have used a pre-coloured image, digital patterned paper, digital image and sentiment to create my card for you. All these elements are from the gorgeous Work & Play 9 - Love & Kisses Collection.



Michelle I have used Work and Play Love & Kisses Download Bundle for my card today I have used one of the Digi images and coloured it up I also used the digital paper and embellishments  all from the same kit



Scatty Jan For my project this week I have made a Lucky Horseshoe, I used lots of goodies from the wonderful Heavenly Dreams Embellishment Kit , there are lots more details on my blog

Sabrina to create my dream catcher I used the digital stamp of the wonderful kit  Work and Play Love & Kisses Download Bundle. The digital that I have chosen Wedding Night/Saucy is and has been colored with prismacolor pencils. As an embellishment I used two of the tickets in the kit embellishments and precisely Love/Romance Love & Kisses sentiment tags. More details on my blog  



Video Tutorial



Stephanie,  I have created this cute card using the beautiful True Love digital stamp from the Work & Play Love & Kisses bundle.  The digital papers are from the newly released Winnie Celebrations 2 - Top Banana download kit. All details on how I put this lovely care together can be found by clicking on my name :)

Anjie -  I have used the beautiful Belle Papillon collection to make this card. I used a paper, a sentiment in a frame, a few butterflies, a frame and the flowers embellish. I fussy cut the embellish and sentiment out and mounted them on to 3D foam.I matted to paper onto black card and spit it into two to add a bit of extra interest and there you have it.




Tina: Mine couple in love takes a romantic trip in a sailboat. I used a couple from the Set Work & Play 9 - Love & KissesYou can also find all the paper, suitcases and sparkling wine in this great bundle. There is a box under the boat where you can perhaps hide something to nibble? More details you find on my blog.


We'll be back on Friday 19th January with a brand new challenge, but make sure you head over to the DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE where you can also join in their weekly challenge too..


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!