Friday 11 December 2015

Week 50 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Traditional Christmas

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone.  Happy Friday!  Wow, not long now
until Christmas is here.  Hope you are all busy crafting!

The winner of our White plus one other Challenge, will be announced at the end of this post.

This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 
Traditional Christmas Challenge
ENTER HERE

Don't forget you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
We only have a few rules and they are over there in the side bar ----> Please, only 2 entries per person - thank you.
Before we see the Design Team inspiration, don't forget to take a look in the Polkadoodles store...

New colouring pages (#3) are up for the Monthly Club
Keep up to date by signing up for the Polkadoodles Newsletter,
then you won't miss out on anything new, including any special offers!

Now, let's take a look at what the Design Team have for you...

Scatty Jan - I have used the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun, I have made a set of 7 cards all slightly different in one way or another. I have used all pre-coloured bits and pieces adding some glitter and glossy accents here and there. I also used a tiny piece of tinsel on each one so they really are dressing the tree.  I'm so pleased how these have turned out . They will be sent out in boxes for the Family. Lots more photo's on my blog.

Jenny - I have used one of the pages from the first edition of the Colour Therapy Club, as soon as I saw it I knew I had to buy it and make some of my Christmas cards with it.  I coloured with my Lyra pencils and sprayed with a fine mist of glitter spray, the sentiment is from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection there are more details on my blog.

Jackie - It has been a super busy week for me this week. Thankfully there are so many wonderful pre coloured images, elements and gift boxes on the Work and Play 5 Collection- Festive Hollybobs. You can buy the cd here or get the instant dowload in time for Christmas. I have used the pyramid box from it as the base of my chocolate box and have added a diecut, glitter and ink. Details are on my blog for this quick, little project.


Karon - I have used the wonderful Studio 12 Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist for my card today.  Made a little window to look out onto the fabulous winter scene.  Added some depth by raising the window onto foam tape and inked all the edges of all the layers.

Ria -  I have used the cute Twiggy and Toots Festive fun Collection for my card. This image is Christmas wishes. I used watercolours and stickles to colour it. White dots are molotow marker.


Mia - I have used the lovely papers from the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun Digital Collection for my card. Check out my blog for more details.


Aunty Sue - Now for my card I have used a fab CD/download from The Work & Play collection called Festive Hollybobs and you can find it in the store HERE. I have gone with lots of Pre Coloured Embellishments and layered them up to create this scene. Love that they are PNG so are so easy to use in Word as I did. I printed 3 of the Reindeer and layered for a 3D effect. The backing Paper is from Octavia Frosted Winter. Lots of glitter gems fluffy stuff and paint added to finish my card. Also on my blog is a picture of another Tradition called Reindeer Food using the same image.



Our winner (chosen by random org) for our White and One other Colour Challenge is...
#4 - Mags
Well done! You have won a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles Download store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD50001Wk47

Our Top 3 4 this week are
#3 - Wendy
#5 - Marie
#7 - Pamellia

Congratulations everyone!  Don't forget to collect your winners badges from the side bar.
Thanks to everyone who enters, we really enjoy coming to see your creations each week.

So now, over to you....
The current challenge is
You can 
ENTER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!