Friday 4 December 2015

Week 49- Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Traditional Christmas

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday Everyone!
We have a new challenge for you and our theme is

Traditonal Christmas
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 18th December to enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win 
 $10 of downloads from the store

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...

Ruth:  I've made a gift card wallet and used papers printed from Picknix 3:  Nordic Winter and added a bow made from contrasting papers.  No template used for the wallet - I just made it up as I went along!  The chunky button I found in my stash (attached with a fair amount of glossy accents) and the bow slides off so you can open the wallet.
Naz - The image I have used here on this project is called "OWL IN A PEAR TREE" and it is part of the "TWIGGY & TOOTS FESTIVE FUN" collection.
I used Lyra pencils and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to colour the image and then added some
Glitter Snow.
The sentiments are also from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection.
Caz.- I have gone along with the Reds and Greens for my easel christmas card...And ive used the cute Happy Christmas Digi available as a single digi here...Also the Digi, Papers, sentiment. And  the Candy cane and holly leaves cutting file...Can be found in this fab collection..Available as a DOWNLOAD. Or if you prefer on a CD.
Julie -- I've spent the week decorating the nursing home where I work.  I've seen all the tinsel, baubles, and glitter I need to see for quite some time now, so you won't see too much of it on this project.  I used the Picknix 3 -- Nordic Winter Collection on this card.  It is available in digital download for instant gratification (yes!) or in CD.

Bev here with a little hybrid crafting. I too used Picknix 3, Nordic Winter to make my traditional Christmas card. Its fabulous for all your Christmas crafty projects and you can download it instantly here too so ideal for those of you (like me) who have left everything until the last minute.
Anjie  I've used papers and embellishments from the amazing Picknix 2 Gingerbread Twist collection I've printed this onto 300gsm cream card and then used my scanNcut to cut all the embellishments out. The base card is an 8x8 cream card. I've decoupaged the Santa image to make it stand out even more. Please visit my blog for more info and more photos.

Claire C We're spoiled for choice this week as there are so many gorgeous Christmassy goodies in the Polkadoodles store!! I've used lots of goodies from the  Picknix 2 Gingerbread Twist collection. to create this card. All the precoloured images and embellies are so handy for this busy time of year.


What fantastic makes from the team!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look  at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Don't forget to check back next week for more inspiration and winner of our *White and one other colour challenge*
Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!