Friday 24 July 2015

Week 30 - Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - 2 or more Patterned Papers

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------<
Well hello there everyone.
Did you all manage to catch Nikky earlier in the
week with the fabulous new releases 
on Create & Craft TV?

Aren't they just fabulous.
They are both available for pre-order now!

Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun



Picknix 3 Nordic Winter



We are into Week 2 of our 2 or More Patterned Papers Challenge
so have lots of inspiration for you from the Design Team

You can enter the challenge HERE

Don;t forget you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The rules are over there in the side bar ------>

The winner of our Add some Embossing Challenge will be announced at the end of this post.


We are so lucky to have a another new member joining the PD DT team, so please give a warm welcome to Susan.

Susan - For my Card for the 2 or more Designer papers I have used Cinders. I have used my Promarkers with touches of pencil. My papers are from Distressed Wood Pack and Twiggy & Toots CD. The Sentiment is also from the CD. Finished off with some Lace, Spiders Web and gems and an embossing folder.


And here's the rest of the Design Team and they fabulous inspiration.

Asha - My card features a fairy from the sweet Serenity Fairy Collection. She's called Serenity Butterfly and is also available as a separate download. I coloured her with Polychromo pencils. The two patterned papers are from the Serenity Fairy Collection. To finish I added some ribbon and little blobs of Liquid Pearls.


Karon - I decided, as I just couldn't resist, to use the fabulous Owl Bag template on the wonderful new release Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection.  I did add a couple of extra layers to the feathers. The template was so easy to follow and you can make it your own, by using all the different fabulous papers.  I added a beautiful Poinsettia from the collection too.


Cheremane - For my inspiration I couldn't resist one of the Brand New Collections Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection. Oh my its jammed packed full of goodies for all your paper crafting. I have used several of the papers from the Cd along with the cutest Fairy Owl pre-coloured image and sentiment. To finish I added some ribbon and lots of glitter which you can also find these crafty goodies in the Shop.


Jackie - A little bit of inspiration using the digi 'Oddella Twig' some patterned papers, lace and dies...the butterflies are cut from patterned paper to add texture. 


Penny - with the lovely Serenity Princess who comes as a single digi or in the fabulous kit Serenity Fairy Wishes.  I used digi papers from varied kits.  I love how easy it is to mix and match.


Lou: I have cheated a little and created my backing papers using the new "What's up Buttercup" stamp set. Did also add little bits of patterned paper too, (just in case) ...


Agnieszka - hello Crafters :) Today I want to share with you a card , this time I used http://polkadoodles.co.uk/octavia-bird-in-the-hand-digital-stamp-download/ I added some flowers and ribbon. I hope you like it. Happy crafting.




Aren't they wonderful!  

So without further ado, lets announce our winner (as chosen by Random Org)
for our Add some Embossing Challenge is...


You have won $10 of downloads from the store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD30001wk27

Our Top 3 Chosen by our Design Team are...

#31 - Pamellia
#59 - Jackie C
#62 - Suzi

Congratulations everyone and don't forget to take your blinkies
from the side bar :-)

Now it's time to get your craft on and enter our latest challenge.

2 or More Patterned Papers


Have a great week everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!