Friday 21 November 2014

Week 47 - Clean and Simple - Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello to everyone out there and it's Happy Friday!
 We are here this week with our wonderful inspiration from the design team.

If you missed the latest Polkadoodles show on Create and Craft TV yesterday you can still
WATCH IT HERE 
for a limited time - definitely worth watching for some inspiration!

The theme of this week is still 
Clean and Simple
and you can
enter the challenge
Do not forget that it is not necessary for the use of products Polkadoodles to enter challenges
but make sure you follow the rules in the sidebar ---- & gt;
You have until noon GMT Friday, November 28th to enter.

The winner of the Week 44/45 - Recycle It is at the bottom of this post.

Now, for the inspiration from the Polkadoodles team this week....

Sandie - I adored the theme for this challenge, CAS, as I seemed to have gone embellishment crazy over the past few weeks and this made a fabulous change :D  I used the super DIY Dave image who can be found in Work and Play 1 CD collection, but also as a Full collection Digital Download and as a Clear Stamp! (just how fabulous is Polkadoodles!  Nikky sure looks after us crafters).  I have coloured him with my Graph'it Marker Pens and added a few 3D touches (an idea first used by our very own Claire Boelema :D So I need to shhh up now and show you my make....
Bev here with my CAS creation, I used the Hollybobs Santa Digistamp, scaled it to the required size in my graphics program me and added my text in the opposite corner printed off then coloured with my Graph'it Markers. I just adore this little fella.

Ashley- For this challeng I used the Bows from the  Festive  Hollybobs  collection. I copied them into my Paint and made each one 80% the size of the first so that they would gradually decrease in size =) Who knew one element could be so much fun! I also cut out the stem and star from the tree in the same  Hollybobs  collection =) If you have any questions feel free to visit my blog and ask =)

Yvonne - For this challenge I used 'Miss Millicent' from the gorgeous 'Rose Budd' Collection, which you can get as a digi download collection or as a CD-Rom. You can also get her as a clear stamp.  I coloured her with my Graph'It Markers - pop over to my blog for details. 


Anita - Hi there this has to be one of the hardest cards to do CAS wow the urge too embellish was unreal lol. Today I have used Winston Bear Heart of Gold, which you can get as a digi download collection or as a CD-Rom. I coloured her using Alcohol Markers - For more info visit my blog.

Jenny - Here is my card for the CAS challenge, I have used Festive Holybobs which you can find here. It's a great cd and download and it's one I'll be using for a few years to come. Pop over to my blog and see more details.
Susan - Well for those of you that know me I don't do CAS ,so for the first time ever this is my take on CAS.  I have used  the beautiful Octavia Friendly Hugs Digi printed on water colour paper and coloured with my New Derwent Inktense Pencils .This is my first attempt at using them and boy do I love them .

Frezja - what a challange! For me almost no work to do because I like a lot of details.. 
I try and try and try and this is the effect.. :) I used sentimental from Pretty Sweet mini CD


The winner (chosen by random org) for our last challenge, 
44/45 Recycle it is......
25 - Sandra
You have won a copy of the brand new Work and Play 7 Collection
Please email us here to claim your prize and quote PDw47001wk 44

The Top 3 this week, chosen by the Design Team are
20 - Barbara
23 - Rupa
Congratulations to all, thanks for your participation and do not forget to claim your blinkies from the sidebar.

Remember, our challenge is 
Clean and Simple
You can enter here
Please do not forget, there are a maximum of 2 entries per person.
Have a fabulous week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!