Friday 6 July 2012

Week 27 - Make A Gift Card

Welcome to another Polkadoodles challenge!  

Before we get started, lets announce the winners from challenge 25 which was Trooping The Colour:

1. Michaela - Please use verification code PD1W2425 in your email to claim your prize
2. Fabioloa - Please use verification code PD2W2425 in your email to claim your prize
3. Tracy McDonald - Please use verification code PD3W2425 in your email to claim your prize

Congratulations! Please email Nikky for your prize and grab your blinkies from the sidebar - the first placed winner receives a copy of the brand new and very in demand Pixnix cd! Please remember to put your verification code and the challenge week in the subject field on your email. In addition, you must use the same email address to claim your prize as your challenge entry otherwise we cannot release your prize.


We have a few little rules which makes our life a lot easier when we come visiting your blogs

1. Please follow the challenge theme!
2. Only enter your creation into a maximum of 10 challenges including Polka Doodles
3. Please link your blog post and not your blog address with the linky tool - this saves us from searching your blog for your entry
4. And please, no back-linking to previous posts - these will be disregarded from our top three voting
5. If you have word verification on your blog it really does slow us down when leaving comments - please consider turning word verification off especially now that comment moderation has a spam section


So, onto this week's challenge!  Something a little different as we are challenging you to make a

Gift Card holder!

The first placed winner from this challenge will win a copy of Paper Boutique Vol 3 cd!

Ruth:  I've used an old favourite - Paper Boutique Vol 2 and cut out the pre coloured Santas (he's been lightly glittered!) with my Nesties and then made a template for the gift card with papers from the same cd.  Pretty quick and easy to make - that is why there are 4!


Patty: For this lovely challenge I used some papers purple dots left on my desk layered on to some white card. Used Emma Canning image Birthday Girl, coloured it with my Prismacolors pencils.



Lisa - for my creation this month I've used my old favourites from the Back to Nature CD, the owls of course, and papers from Sundae of Seasons. To see what's inside the giftcard you have to pop over to my blog as there isn't room here to show you all the photos.

Lucy ~  For this lovely challenge I used papers from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD Rom, layered on to some black card. The image is stamped with the Gracie Fairy Flutterfly Rubber stamp. Coloured in with Pro Markers.



AnneThese gorgeous papers are from the new Studio 12 Picknix CD .  I just printed them straight onto  white 320gm card turned it around and did the same on the other side.



Daniele, for my card I used the really sweet bumble bee image from the Sugarplum Daisy Cd and added lots of gliiter .....cos I lurvvvvve my glitter, I did layer up parts of the image for added dimension, I made a pocket for the front of the card and popped in a matching tag, you can add a giftcard to the front or back of the tag.



Shary - I've made a gift card holder that holds a credit card gift voucher. The papers are from Sundae of Seasons and I've edged them all with peeled paint. The image on the front is from the Pretty Sweet CD and I've coloured her with Copics. The sentiment on the inside is from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD and again I've used Peeled paint to colour it. I've added a little bit of ribbon and some gem brads to finish it off.

Good luck with the challenge - deadline for entries is 15 July at 12noon GMT and don't forget our rules! *****

8 comments:

  1. oh! super, je suis super contente d'avoir cette deuxième place, merci a tous, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Third place pick! Congrats to Michaela and Fabioloa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and super creations:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much for picking me as a winner. I am so honoured to be picked and can't wait for my Pixnix cd rom to arrive after seeing your amazing creations on Studio 12 blog. Loving all your gift card holders.
    Congrats to other 2 ladies too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo sorry i added a wrong link and i can't seem to delete it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection from the DT again. It was hard to find something different. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my link was added just before the Linky expired (computer trouble!), but didn't get the piccy to show. This is the link to my blog post, just in case -http://teddybobcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/gift-card.html
    ps Gorgeous DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a super creation...like the Gift Card envelopes you have shared..I will remember this and will use when i needed.

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!