Friday 24 November 2017

Wk 47 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------
 Welcome back to another great challenge!
As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES

PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 1st December, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week44 AND Week 45 are at the end of this post.


Over to the Design Team to see what they've made this week...
Jill Tiffany - My project this time 3D i used the Winnie Wwhite Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit  and coloring Winnie with pencil color. Make my own house and use the tree from the Kit too.
Judy - I have used two images from the Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs Collection. to make my side step card.  I coloured my images with Copics, gell pen and Pitt Artist pens. The snow was created by grading Styrofoam and added some glitter for sparkle.
Jacki   Getting ahead with my Christmas cards here using papers from the Festive Christmas collection and Twiggy and toots which can all be found here  I coloured rudie with polychromo and prisma pancils and then added some liquid pearls to his body. I made the straws with the same papers as on card then added a die cut poinsettia
Helen -  Time for a little more Christmas and of course it has to be Winnie White Christmas and I've gone away from the whiteness and gone into the kraft..ness. I just love the colours in this collection and I've used some pre-coloured embellies, tag, word art and paper, there's just sooo much to choose from.
Ruth:  I've gone for the Winnie White Christmas collection and used one of the pre coloured images.  The colours are really soft and gentle and are also continued in the papers.  I've gone for a distressed look, added one of the sentiments which I layered onto one of the papers using Pic Monkey.
Norma Using Winnie Winterland big Kahuna collection  I made this Advent Calendar.  If you want to know a secret I love Winnie, I use a design sheet for the collection and the 25 is for the Winnie White Christmas collection.   If you want to know how to make it, I will leave you a video tutorial in my blog. Just click in my name.
Vannessa - I used the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection and my favourite stamp from it - Ice Queen Unicorn. I used one of my favourite colour combos - purple and aqua - for an icy wintery feel and the patterned papers in the collection were the perfect match too. 

Anna - For my side step card I used the beautiful Winnie Winterland collection. I printed  Frosty the snowman directly on a patterned paper and i coloured it with the Prismacolor pencil. I embellished with the various elements in the kit.
Carol - this week I used a pre-coloured image and papers from Octavia Frosted Winter collection. I printed my papers and cut out snowflakes using my Silhouette Cameo. I then printed one of the pre-coloured frames from the collection to add to my card and finished the snowflakes with some pearl embellishments...

Lisa - I've used one of the adorable penguins from Winnie White Christmas, coloured with copics.  I printed the papers, sentiment and holly onto linen card, added some enamel dots for berries and some sparkly glitter 'snow'.
Lisa - I've used a pre-coloured digi stamp, papers and sentiment from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download and the Elegant Nest Dies to make a Christmas card.
Shylaa - I have used Printable digital image from Winnie White Christmas Collection. I have fussy cut teh image and wreath and mounted them onto 3D foam to make them pop. I have finished it off with glitters, sequins etc...
 
As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...


Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 44 and Week 45 Challenges:

Claims must be received by 30/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is..... #47 Majda
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk444041 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 30/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is..... #47 Majda
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk454041 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!


Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
Week 44 Top 3:
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk44041123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog. 
Week 45 Top 3:  
39 Elin, 1 Maryvellart, 5 My Other World
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk45041123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!