Friday 26 May 2017

Week 21 - Anything goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday!
It's Inspiration Week for our
Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE
Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 2 June to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 18/19      
will be announced at the end of this post....

We have LOTS of new download releases in the store in May, make sure you check them all out, have you seen our brand new Winnie Special Moments this week? Adorable! 
Check them all out here!

oOo--oOo--oOo

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I'm really liking the Belle Papillon collection so I'm using it again for my card for this week!  I save all my offcuts of card when making square card blanks and I've used one here as my base.  All I've added is some ink, waxed twine, half pearls and a heart pearl slider I found in my stash.
Jacki - Hi everyone for my card today I have made a digital designed card using some of the papers and image from the new ubber sweet Winnie Special Moments download then printed it off to make a quick and easy card.
Tina I have created for you a Slider Card and used different digital design papers. You can find them in the big Set "Winnie Sugar Sprinkles"As you see, you can pull out the paper strip and the sweet unicorn runs to the right side. Then you can see a hidden text. This sweet unicorn is now available in the shop. "Be a Fluffy Unicorn"There you will also find all his friends, including themed sentiments.
Anjie - I've used papers and embellies form one of my fave collections, Picknix 1. I've used the Home Grown bundle for this, or you can buy the whole collection here, which of course is better value as you get 3 kits for less than the price of 2.
Michelle - For my project today I have used the Sticks and Bones collection I have used the papers, embellishments, animals and Digi image from this collection to make this box card.
Bev here and I used the content from Horace & Boo to decorate both the inside & outside of my make this week. Sometimes it's nice to use pre-coloured images and play around within your graphics programme.

Claire C - I've made a card using the beautiful Eden collection this week. I coloured the image (Eden Butterflies) with markers and layered her up over 3 of the lovely papers in the collection and added some of the little butterflies and a sentiment too.


Such fabulous creations, really lovely and inspiring! 

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 18/19 Challenge.....
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
#41 - Traceymo
Please email us HERE, within 14 days, quoting the following code PD21001wk18,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.....
#3 - Jana K
#105 - Marilyn S
#108 - CaroleAnn

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you....
You can enter our current
See you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!