Friday 5 February 2016

Week 5 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Love and Romance

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone.  Happy Friday!


This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 
Love and Romance 
Challenge
You can enter it Here

You can make Anything you like as long as it follows the theme. Remember, you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges. The few rules we do have, are over there in the side bar ---> You have until Noon GMT, Friday 12 February to enter and our Random winner for this challenge will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles download store.

The winners from Winter Birthday can be found at the bottom of this post

We are so pleased to have the lovely Katrina joining us, hope you will stop by and see her lovely makes you can find her blog here

Now, let's take a look at what the Design Team have for you...

Katrina - Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer, I am thrilled to bits.  For this challenge I have made a shaker card using an image from the Work and Play 9 'Love and Kisses' collection which I have coloured in with Graph'It markers.  The papers are from the Pretty Sweet CD, Pretty Tuff CD and Work and Play CD 6 and the sentiment is from the Cherryblossom Lane CD.  You can find instructions on my blog :-)
Nikky...I used the Polkadoodles Lilybug collection for this cute card - such a lovely image to colour and perfect for love and romance...
Julie -- There are so many collections in the Polkadoodles store that would be excellent for our "Love and Romance" challenge! I used Cupid from the Work and Play 9 Digital Collection. It's also available in a CD.  I colored Cupid with Copic markers.  The designer papers and the sentiment tag are all part of the Work and Play 9 - Love and Kisses Digital Download.


Anjie - I have used the pretty Rose Budd collection for everything on this. You can also get the image, Miss Charlotte as a clear stamp. I've cut out the balustrade and mounted it on 3D foam to make it look like she is stood behind it. I have used my Graph'It Markers to colour her.

Caz..For my creation i have used everything from the fab new collection Sticks n Bones collection available as a download.  or if prefer a cd.  Ive used the pre coloured image called Ride with me. More detail on my blog.
Bev here with my inspiration this week. I'm currently addicted to the Sticks and Bones collection and coloured this digi up with my Graph'it markers, everything else except the distress ink, markers, ribbon & gems is from the collection.
Ruth:  I've gone a bit cute for this challenge!  Used the very delightful Winston cd to make an Anniversary card for a male - just enough cute and blue to make it work!  A bit of light distressing and it's good to go!

Anita - hi there everyone today I had fun playing with the Work and play 9 - Love and Kisses collection I have chosen Cupid and the yummy backing paper is from this collection too, I have coloured using pencils.

Claire C I've made this card using one of the gorgeous images and some of the precoloured embellies from the new Sticks and Bones collection, the image is called Aim High and you can find him here as a digi stamp or you can get the whole collection here. I cut the image out and popped him on to the large heart with 3d foam pads and layered it all up over a sheet of acetate to help it stand up.

Such great makes this week, we love them all and can't wait to see what you come up with too!

Our winner (chosen by random org) for Winter Birthday is.....
16 - Shirley
Well done! You have won a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles Download store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD05001Wk02

Our Design Team favourite Top 3 are....
2 - Sheena
10 - Traceymo
13 - Beatriz

Congratulations everyone!  Don't forget to collect your winners badges from the side bar.
Thanks to everyone who enters, we really enjoy coming to see your creations each week.

 You can enter the *Love & Romance* challenge Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!