Friday 7 August 2015

Week 32 - Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - FOLDS

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday Everyone!

Inspiration week here at Polkadoodles, for Week 2 of our challenge

FOLDS

The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 voucher for the store!
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ------>
You can link up your entry here

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 14th August to enter
Our Winner and top 3 for our challenge Two or more papers  can be found at the bottom of this post

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations from our Design Team.

NazThis beautiful digi I have used here SERENITY BLOSSOM is from SERENITY FAIRY WISHES Set which includes 10 black and white digital stamps, 10 coloured digital stamps,textured papers as well as 26 Sentiments. Amazing value!
The sentiment I have used for this project is from the same stamp set. Have a look on my blog to see more about what dies etc I used...


Anjie - I have made a side stepper card which has 5 folds on it. I have used the beautiful Octavia Thinking image and papers from the Octavia Moonfly collection. the flowers, butterfly, bird and jewels are also from the same collection. I have coloured Octavia with my Graph'It Markers.


Ria - For this challenge I made a card with 3 hills and 2 valleys. SSTT don't tell but I used my favourite Twiggy and Toots collection again for my card hahahaha This image is called Rainy Day...
and I coloured it with pencils and white dots are made with a white molotow marker.


Ruth:  I've made a stepper card and converted it into a number of layers - using the Work and Play 3 download for the man relaxing and the caravan.  I've used Promarkers to colour then added my own handwritten banners plus the bunting.

                                           
Jackie - I have been having fun with the great digi images from the Twiggy and Toots CD Collection...so many to choose from! I made a really simple card today with more than one fold that allowed a range of layers of patterned papers to be visible. Details for colouring the image are on my blog. Now...which image will I colour next??

                                     

Bev here with my inspiration. I used the very useful Work and Play 11 to make my brothers birthday card there is a quick tutorial on how to make the card on my blog. I just love that there are both boy and girl options on these collections.


Wendy - I've made a criss-cross card for this weeks challenge. The image is Odella Bow from the Ickyinks collection. The backing paper is from the Rose Budd Collection and has been recoloured in Craft Artist, as have been the flowers, which can be found in the Eden collection - Blooming Heaven.


Jenny - I thought I'd show you a card fold I was reminded of quite recently, this is made from an A4 sheet of card. I've used Octavia Collection for this card with two backing papers, one digi and a sentiment. There are more pictures over on my blog.


Claire C: I've made a Cascade card using papers, sentiment and embellies from Picnix 3 Nordic Winter. Omg I just love this collections, its jam packed with so many gorgeous goodies!! You can find it here


Yvonne - When 'Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun' was on Create & Craft TV I had made a few samples for the show, but one of my samples was too big for me to post which in a way I was very happy with as I love it and now I get to keep it for Christmas!  I made a pinwheel decoration using papers from the Collection and then folded the papers back accordion style, gluing the ends together.  I printed the image and cut it out twice on my Silhouette Portrait. I then glittered the poor thing within an inch of it's life!!!  The mistletoe and snowflakes are embellishments from the collection.


Jessie - I have fallen in love with Winston Bear, this week I used Winston Gone Fishing. I made 2 card bases for this one is a 5 1/2" square card base but the front flap is cut to a width of only 2 3/4", the second card base is a 4 1/2" square card I adhered the smaller card centered to the back panel of the large card opening backwards there are magnets under the striped patterned paper and under Winston to make sure the card will remain closed the area to write is inside of the smaller of card. 


Anita - Today for the more than 1 fold challenge, I have used a centre stepper design this week. I have also used the wonderful Winston Collection there is oodles in this collection I went with a design sheet which had all that is needed to make a beautiful card. Such gorgeous papers and embellishments to be found for any occasion.


 Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our Two or more papers Challenge
1 - Meg
You have won $10 of downloads from the store
Please contact us HERE and quote PD32001Wk29 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3, chosen by the Design Team,
5 - Jana
44 - Norma
67  -Beatriz 
Well done and don't forget your badges

You can enter the More than one fold challenge HERE
See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!