The winners from Challenge 23 - Something For Dad are:
First Place: Ruby
Second Place: Susie Little
Third Place: Lisa Jane
Congratulations! Please email Nikky for your blinkies! The first placed winner receives a download and please put in the subject field of your email your placing and the challenge number - this will make Nikky's life a lot easier!
The Polkadoodlers have a few little rules which makes our life a lot easier when we come visiting your blogs:
1. Please follow the challenge!
2. Only enter your creation into a maximum of 10 challenges including Polka Doodles.
3. Please link your blog post and not your blog address with the blue frog - this saves us from searching your blog for your entry.
4. And please no back-linking to previous posts - these will be disregarded from our top three voting.
5. If you have comment moderation and word verification on your blog it really does slow us down when leaving comments - please consider turning word verification off especially now that comment moderation has a spam section.
Good luck with the challenge - the blue frog link will close at 12noon GMT on Sunday 3 July.
Ruth: I've used a Dude Time Doodles image, coloured KO Kurt with Promarkers and I've used papers from the Fathers Day Download (because I love 'em so much!) Sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs.
D'Anne - Happy Celebration to you! This card was created using many wonderful products. The digital star background paper is from Adorable Digital Design and the red and white strip digital paper is from the Sundae of Seasons CD-ROM. To add depth I added glitter, ribbon, a button and clear glaze. The digital image was colored with Promarkers. The digital image was created by Learning-Years, coloring pages.
Emma Hello there, I used some gorgeous papers from the Sundae Of Seasons CD to make this tag. My stamp choice is a Magnolia Tilda coloured with Promarkers, I just added some twine, beads, punchout trim, liquid pearls and glitter to embellish.
Enfys: I took it into my head that I wanted to make a pretty girly card with the download papers for Father's Day. The image is by Lili of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers. The border punch looks really weird in the photo, in fact it is a pretty leaf border. The sentiment is by Stampin Up
Josie: I really wanted to use my Alice Stamps this week, and the beauty of stamps you can choose what ever colours you like. So I coloured with Pro Markers with all different shades of red and blue. Couldn't resist using some Polkadot card and some mirri card.
Miria - For my card I used an old Heindesign stamp coloured with waterpencils. The papers are from Not for girls and Sundae of seasons then I added lace, ribbon and pearls.